The Constructicons & The Dinobots for TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, May 2, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

So as I hear:

- Mixmaster has a ton of screentime & can do small rocket boosts.
    - The yellow robot in the new trailer when Sam & Mikaela jump is NOT Rampage but rather Scrapper.
    - Long Haul steps on Jazz's corpse at the bottom of the sea.
    - The red robot that fights Bumblebee may be either Scavenger or the fabled "7th Constructicon"

I like the fact that Mixmaster has a lot of screentime. He sounds like he was developed well. I wonder if he will have the same "squaw!" type voice that he did in G1 or have the studder.

This business about the yellow robot being Scrapper is actually true! I would give you an exact link, but look at that pic in HD stillshot. You will see the steam pipes on his shoulders, and the gray wheels on his legs. Also the claws are noticeably different when you look closely.

Long Haul stepping on Jazz doesn't really bother me because I didn't like how Jazz was portrayed in the first movie (dirty mouthed and lazy). I don't remember G1 Jazz being that way : / It also shows how the Decepticons will "crush and dominate the Autobot scum yadda yadda"

Who is this red robot? I think Demolisher will be killed in the beginning Shanghai scene by Optimus and the army and Scavenger will be put in his place OR he is killed and he is resurrected by the AllSpark and renamed Scavenger (this makes sense when you look up the definiton of the word Scavenger). In the trailer, Devs's head is lined with red meaning a seventh Constructicon may have joined in to forming him (unless if that is torso guy [Demolisher or Scavenger])

Onto the Dinobots, aren't they the ones that normally fought Devastator in the series? In the movie they did, but I don't really remember many of the G1 episodes after the movie came out.

If they are worked into TF3 what would be a good size for them? Would they be as tall as the Constructicons? Would they even be bigger than Optimus? They should AT LEAST make them as tall as Ironhide (hopefully taller). It doesn't matter to me how well they relate to the G1 versions size wise I just want to hear Grimlock ranting about "Me Grimlock king!" I doubt Wheelie will be around to harass him though... Scalpel may take him down or even better ... Ravage.

2. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

T.Rex:
    Triceratops:

Pteranodon:

Stegosaur:

Apatosaurus/"Brontosaurus":

They'd be large...

(Source = Wikipedia...)

3. Soundwaave

Soundwaave Banned

NO DINOBOTS!!!!

Its fking stupid!

My opinion anyway

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    the Dinobots are cool , but id rather see Omega Supreme show up and kick Devy's butt

5. TUROK1134

TUROK1134 Well-Known Member

No Dinobots plz.

6. Soundwaave

Soundwaave Banned

^^^^^

7. minis_r_us

minis_r_us Cons for the Win

No dinos. If you want dinos go watch jurassic park. I wouldnt mind seeing the constructicons again in 3 long haul just looks intense

8. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

No dinobots!

9. Faust

Faust Bring on da wimmens!

Not interested in seeing the Dinobots in TF movies.