The Comic Statues Contest

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by NemesisPrime, Oct 20, 2007.

1. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

Thanks for catching up and letting us know what was going on. I hope the move went smoothly for you...i know how trying those can be.

:D 

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Does that mean you are no longer known as "Danny Miami"?

3. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

Alright. This is getting to be beyond understanding. I'm sure we've all messaged you and I sure didn't get any message back, and I've given plenty of time. I'm sure all the others have as well. Come on man, fill us in.

4. drod

drod TFW2005 Supporter

Nemesis:
    I am sure you are anxiously waiting for the bust you won 6 months ago. I am sorry you have had to wait for your bust (2 of you actually). This was a contest that was made purely for fun. Not a marketing ploy since I do not sell any other Transformers products. I know members here so I thought it would be a cool contest and donation. I didn't expect my move to take place at the end of this contest and I also did not expect to have to spend so much time with my family, new home and move. I don't post much so knowing that two winners did not receive their bust was a difficult thing for me. So, that being said, all you have lost right now is time. You have not spent a dime, just waiting for something that you won. So, if you can, tone down the disrespect a bit. You'll get your bust now (will ship out next week). I know that you have waited a very long time. Understood.
    As far as messages, two pieces were not sent.
    1 Starscream bust (out of stock): notified winner to pick alternate prize
    1 Ultra Magnus bust (ships next week): Unicron statue already shipped so correct me if that is wrong.

As it stands, I would guess that everyone else has received their prize since I have only received two messages. Hopefully, everyone will be happy at the end and you can think of future TF bust giveaways since I have plenty to donate. And... maybe the shipping will be a tad quicker.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  5. drod

drod TFW2005 Supporter

lol, that's old school

6. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

I never accused it of being a marketing ploy. I mean no disrespect. I'm just trying to get communication. I called the number on your site and sent numerous emails. I understand moving is a trying thing, but it doesn't take long to shoot an email or return a call. I've been patient as has everyone else. The guy received his unicron statue. Just not his Magnus.

I'm not accusing you of being anything but a little slow in communication. And I did spend some money winning the particular contest. The ink, paper, tape and gas going from store to store talking with people to post up the little "business" cards. I had fun doing it because it was a far-fetched idea.

You have my apologies if you thought this was a personal attack. It's hard to read the emotion behind the text, and it was meant as a purely excited, impatient kid type of way.

7. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    <<<<<grouphug>>>>>>

8. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

:p