The Chronicles of Kaon Decepticon War Journals

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by mrdecepticon, May 16, 2012.

1. mrdecepticon

mrdecepticon Decepticon Leader

The Decepticons are my faveourite faction from Transformers.They have alot of good character potential and its always interesting to see things form different perspectives.
    Ill be posting short journal logs from different characters mainly Decepticon during the civil war on Cybertron. Also the numbers are just random there wont really be much of an order.

Journal entry 234
    Logged by Thundercracker
    Location Chill Gate
    It was cold,so cold I could feel my turbines start to freeze over. Why where we even sent out here? In to this slaggin part of slaggin Cybertron. The storm was so bad I couldn't even soar the sky,instead I was stuck on the ground just like the rest of these wingless brutes.One of the drones turned to me."SIR" it said in a rumbling voice."What?" I replied. Before it could say anything there was a flash before my eyes the drones head was gone pieces only remained. "RETURN FIRE!" I commanded.It felt pretty good been able to shout commands instead of just receiving them for a change. This was the perfect time to try out my newly improved sonic cluster bombs. I returned fire,another Autobot went down then another,one after another. "Well done troops,now lets get to that location" I said.

2. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This fanfiction is interesting

3. mrdecepticon

Thanks Ill write more when I feel motivated to

4. mrdecepticon

Journal Entry 400
    Logged by Starscream
    Attack on Autobot base

As I soared through the deep dark and explosion filled sky of our home world,another fool fired at my tail fins,the insignificant fool,how dare he attack me whilst in deep thought.No matter it would give me another chance to prove my superiority over those who are inferior to me.I soared high up into the sky,flying over my opponent so that I was now flanking the fool.
    "YOU fool,do you know who you just fired upon,I tell you this now it will be the last mistake you ever"....
    All of a sudden an all to familiar voice bellowed through my com."What are you doing,did I not order you to be stationed near sector 62?"

I replied,"Yes Megatron,but I thought you could use some of my superior flight.." (he interrupted me again)
    "I have stationed enough air support here,unless you want me to order you to be shot down I suggest you continue to obey my order".
    Suddenly a shot was fired at me.
    "That was a warning shot, you're lucky Im feeling merciful today"
    "Yes I will get right on it sir" I replied.
    Fool doesn't value my superior flight skills,I thought.
    As I flew through the sky I took aim and hit the foolish Autobot out of the sky. That will teach the fool to fire upon me,I thought.

5. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yay GO STARSCREAM