The Bumblebee Movie To Be A Prequel To The Series

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SilverOptimus, Apr 6, 2017.

1. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    The designs would be interesting. The Transformers did a few retro stories: "The Heart of Steel" with its steampunk designs and a WW-esque crossover with G.I.Joe "Tyrants rise, heroes are born". It would be curious to see them on big screen.

In recent Robot in Disguise they did pit Bumblebee against Starscream, so that may be a thing.

Is it so out of character for Shockwave not to answer Starscream's call to action? (It was Starscream who called for the Decepticons to assemble if I remember correctly). Shockwave is more often than not an independent agent. I know that in G1 cartoon he was very loyal to Megatron, but in the comics he would not pass the occasion to wrestle the leadership out of Megatron's hand. So I find it more in character for him to wait for the outcome of the situation than to rush in. Besides, didn't Shockwave at the time stay in Chernobyl? I don't think he would make it in time to join the battle in USA.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes. South East of the UK. Lovely place, actually. Has beaches, fairs, even a strong, passionate LGBTQIA community.

3. goudan

goudan Bumblebee all the way

News Credits:
    Sounds sweet! I definitely will go there someday. if they do film it there, it would be so nice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

I sure hope Bee is able to speak in this because his inability to speak is getting really old.

• Like Like x 1