The Books of the Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Robot Pimp, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Robot Pimp

Robot Pimp Active Member

Part 1:

Genesis

In the beginning the Ancient of Days created the Cube and placed it adrift amid the darkness of the vast heavens. In the fullness of time there was light to illuminate much of the darkness. The light soon revealed that the Cube found had found rest from its drifting on a barren world, a world that would come to be known as Cybertron.
    Cybertron was an abyss of utter chaos covered in dusk and darkness until the Cube changed that forever. For out of the chaos the Cube formed and brought into existence 2 beings that would be entrusted with constructing and bring life to the formerly lifeless world. The beings were officially designated Primus and Unicron, but future generations of Cybertronians would come to remember them as The Council of Ancients. The Council of Ancients worked diligently to construct their world into a beautiful habitation that would be a paradise of sort for the life forms it would use the Cube to quicken. After much work, their task was all but completed, so they decided that it was time to bring life to the first Cybertronians which they would call Primes. Knowing that it was possible for the sentient life forms they would create to chose to do evil, they determined that the Cube’s power was something they could not allow to reside on Cybertron any longer, so they formed a device they called the Creation Matrix to store part of the Cube’s essence in before deciding to send the Cube adrift once again into the void of outer space. With the Cube safely away from Cybertron, they constructed frames and used the Creation Matrix to spark life into their creations, the 7 initial Primes. These seven creatures were put together using a metal alloy coated in titanium and given the following designations by their creators:
    Nova Prime – the scientist, Vector Prime – the guardian of the secrets of the Ancient Council, Nexus Prime - the creator of energon, Megatronus Prime – who would come to be known as the Fire god, Omega Prime – had none of the special powers of the other Primes, but would prove to be a great warrior, Sentinel Prime – creator of the Cybertronian Elite Guard, and Rodimus Prime – the child Prime who would have to grow and develop himself in order that he might one day wield the power of the Primes.
    They were given the task of continuing the growth and development of Cybertron, guarding Cybertron, as well as seeking out the wisdom and knowledge of the Ancient of Days. Here is the first chapter of their story.

Part 1:
    Megatronus approached his brothers who were all busy constructing beautiful buildings that would later make up the heart of the city of Iacon:
    “Nova, may I have a word with you in private please?”

Nova:
    What is it brother, can it not wait until we finish the last of this project?

Megatronus whose frame was beginning to become slightly candescent, which occurred anytime he became angry replied. “We have an eternity to build up Iacon, don’t we? What we need to discuss is a little more pressing.”

Nova:
    Don’t scorch the pavement Megatronus, I’ll be right there. Nexus, will you see to it that young Rodimus follows our plans to the tee?

“No can do Nova, I am too busy with supplying the energon to waist what precious little I actually get to consume on the little mech.” Nexus replied before being cut off by Megatronus.

“Are you all blind?” Megatronus began. “Can you not see and feel that something is not right on Cybertron lately?”

“Okay Megatronus, what is it that has you on fir this time?” Nova inquired as he approached his brother and reached out a hand signaling to his brother that he should quench the flames that were now emanating from his frame. “Let us take a walk together brother, that might calm you down.” Nova declared as he directed his agitated brother away from the others.

“Nova, I do not know why but I am starting to believe that the Council is up to something.” Megatronus stated.

“What worries you about that brother? They more so than us are in a diligent pursuit of the secrets of the Ancient of Days.” Nova responded, “They are always up to something.”

“It is not there normal course of activities that has me concerned Nova. It is Lord Unicron, he seems different.” Megatronus replied.

TO BE CONT............
    Please share you thoughts so far.

2. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    An interesting amalgamation in there. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. It should be noted that starting with a Genesis-like story can be tough as they require a lot of definition and can be rather boring to read. Your's came out good, though.

3. Robot Pimp

Robot Pimp Active Member

The Prayer of Unicron
    -------------

My brother has been given to ability to see the light, yet I have been cursed with the burden of seeing the darkness that will make those of the light suffer greatly. I can see how evil will gain a foothold on my world, I can understand the divine law declares that the practice of evil will lead to death, yet I have been called upon to bring to life the very beings that will lead caste our universe towards a deadly fate. I have been called upon to be the father of entropy and that is a burden, I pray I did not have to carry. Oh Ancient One, please spare me your wrath and give me a part to play in executing the wrath you have in store for those who transgress Your precepts. May Your will always be done.

--------------

“Well said my brother.” Primus whispered as he approached his prostrate brother Unicron who was concluding his prayer. “The paths laid out for us may not be the paths we would have chosen, but they have been placed before us for a reason. We must trust that in the end the Ancient One will be glorified by what He causes to be. Remember that it is His plan and that He will accomplish all of His will and that we are blessed to be the tools He employs to see His plans through.”

“Your optimism is only second to your trust, brother.” Unicron replied. “The Ancient One has placed you in the light for a reason Primus.”

“Ah, but Unicron,” Primus interrupted, “What you are failing to see is that He has placed you in the light as well. Together, He chose us as loved ones to put into place His plan and in the end, He will show mercy to all.”

“But as true as that may be Primus, there will be much suffering first; I have seen it.” Unicron sighed. “Why must it be so?”

“Unicron,” Primus began as he placed his comforting hands on his brother’s broad shoulders. “The depth of His riches, wisdom, and knowledge cannot be known yet, but will be revealed in time brother. His decisions are mysterious and His ways can’t be figured out! Neither of us has come to know His mind, and who are we to give Him advice? Who has given Him something that He has to repay? Why, everything is from Him, by Him, and for Him; so may He be glorified through the ages. You must trust!” Primus concluded as he stared intently into his brother’s troubled optics.

“Indeed,” Unicron replied. “Then not my will, but may His be done.”

“May it be.” They declared in unison.

“Now,” Primus began after lowering his hands and turning towards the lab. “Shall we spark the lives of Cybertron’s newest inhabitants into existence?”

“You could not wait could you?” Unicron accused. “Your zeal is at times sickening. I am willing to bet that you did not spend one click in stasis as you were anticipating this very moment.”

“My zeal takes a back seat to your worrying,” Primus joisted back. “I am quite sure you have not seen stasis for the last eon worrying about what this moment may lead to.”

“You know me too well Primus, but what you do not know about me is what gives me pleasure in this moment.”

“What are you talking about Unicron?” Primus inquired.

“I have a surprise for you.” Unicron replied. “The way I see things, without the rosy optics you look through, we will not have the freedom we currently enjoy for long so I have developed a contingency plan.”

“What have you done Unicron!” Primus ranted.

“I have ensured that the wisdom that the Ancient One has revealed to us will forever be a part of Cybertron even if we are not. Behold.” Unicron declared as he unveiled a platinum encased replica of The Cube that was surrounded by a glowing blue light with handles on both sides of the encasement that would allow its handler to seal up and reopen the light.

“What is that Unicron?” Primus asked in awe.

“I call it the Matrix of Leadership.” Unicron answered. “It contains all of the knowledge and wisdom that has been shared with me as well as the creative ability of the AllSpark. It will serve as a guide to our offspring that will be a beacon to light the darkest of hours.”

“I can understand the brilliance behind the idea, but why? It is far to dangerous!” Primus declared.

“Do I detect some worry in your voice brother?” Unicron replied sarcastically.

“What you hear is concern.” Primus answered. “Do you realize what you’ve done by creating that thing?! If the wrong mech gets its hands on it, it can use it to destroy you!”

“I am well aware,” Unicron began as he addressed his brother’s concern. “But I have no choice. One day these creations of ours will soon dominate the home world and they will be in need of our guidance but will reject our presence. They will be able to use the wisdom of The Matrix to guide their path.”

“There is another way Unicron……..”

“Spare me the lecture Primus.” Unicron interrupted. “Trust me, I am aware of the threat this device poses to my very existence and that is why it cannot be opened by anyone aside from the Primes. And that is also why you must be its guardian.” Unicron said as he placed the Matrix into the hands of Primus. “I place my very life in your hands brother.”

“Unicron, I do not know what to say or what you would have me to do with this Matrix.” Primus responded somberly.

“You will make the right decision my brother, I know you will. Now, shall we get to the business at hand?” Unicron suggested as he turned his attention to the forms laid before him in the lab.