The Bonds of Leadership

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Autobloto, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Autobloto

Autobloto Active Member

The Bonds of Leadership
    By Autobloto

Prologue

Dion burned, billows of smoke rose from the chared and wrecked structures of the once great city.There was a thud as he hit the wall, though he felt nothing, his tactile comprehension circuits had failed, static filled his vision, his optics where failing. The beast watched him slide down to the floor, energon spilling.

"give up already?" mocked the cold, maniacle voice.

yes, he conceded mentaly, and with that re-routed the last of his energon to his optics, the static cleared.the beast stood infront of him, the devilish eyes burned through his very casing, the weapon loomed into view, Primus forgive me, he thought.

"It's over Prime!"

A bright light, then nothing more. it was finished, he was dead. The demon moved on to kill again.

Read "Chapter 1: The Passing of Prime" Tomorrow

2. Autobloto

Autobloto Active Member

Chapter 1: The Passing of Prime

They found him a solar cycle later, his battered, twisted, sparkles husk oxidizing where it fell, his head lay a few feet away,
    partially incinerated.

“Commander Trion sir” spoke Kup somberly “We found him”

“What’s his status?” returned a concerned voice.

“Deactivated”

There was silence.

Moments latter the sound of hover motors drew near, followed by the sound of a form shifting. The shape of the old and
    wise Autobot, Alpha Trion moved solemnly into view, the small team gathered there saluted, but he waved them to ease, he stood over the corpse of the fallen
    warrior, his optics dimmed.

“Sentinel!” he gasped, dismay filled his emotion circuits, they had held Dion but at a great cost. Sentinel Prime, leader of the Autobots, was dead.

“Who will lead us now?” came the voice of Orion Pax “how can we carry on the fight without Sentinel to lead us?”

Orion felt himself thrown and pinned against a wall, his optics focused to see Ironhide snarling at him

“You sayin’ we give up, Pax? Let them Decepticreeps win? Is that it?”

“Calm yourselves, all of you” Commanded Alpha Trion as he knelt down to Sentinels body “It is for the matrix to decide.”

“The Matrix?” the others enquired

Trion did not answer them, instead he removed the chest plate of the fallen hero, the other Autobots stared in awe as they were engulfed in brilliance, they basked in the Energon glow and felt their bodies energize and repair.

In his head, Orion Pax heard a voice, a voice of a thousand voices, old as time call to him

“Optimus”

And in an instant, it was gone, the voice, the brilliance, the warmth all faded as the world returned to normal, Alpha Trion sealed his chest.

“There, safe, for the time being”
    “What was that?” enquired Kup

“That young Kup,” began Trion “is the Matrix of Leadership, it is our hopes for the future, now come, we must return to Iacon, the council must be informed”

“But what about Sentinels body?”

“His body matters not” spoke Trion matter of factly “For now, he is one with the matrix”.

Chapter 2: The Name of the Beast coming soon

3. Autobloto

Autobloto Active Member

Chapter 2: The Name of the Beast

Silence filled the uppermost room of the citadel, the beast sat high upon his throne contemplating, he had struck a decisive blow to the Autobot cause, the death of their heroic leader, their inspiration, their strength quashed, but his pathetic excuse for troops had failed to conquer Dion and his own casualties had been numerous.

The silence was broken.

The enormous doors of the former council chamber hissed and scraped as they slid open and the rhythmic sound of perfectly co-ordinated footsteps made its way closer to the throne, the beast looked on

“MEGATRON” Came a cold, emotionless, toneless voice.

“Report, Soundwave”

“DION CASUALTIES NOT AS HIGH AS EXPECTED, LEGIONS READY FOR SECOND ASSAULT IN HALF A CYCLE, INTELLIGENCE REPORTS INDICATE IACON COUNCIL UNAWARE OF SENTINEL PRIME’S FATE.”

Megatron grinned, his memory engrams replayed the glorious moment that he had blasted Prime’s head clean from his torso, and how he had sucked the remaining Energon from his casing.

“Excellent Soundwave.” Rasped the beast “ ready the troops, prepare to march on Iacon.” He picked his fusion cannon from its mount, and positioned it on his fore arm, it clicked into place, there was a hum as Megatron’s energon began to flow through it.

“IACON? IS THAT LOGICAL?”

“Do not question me Soundwave, we march on Iacon, one remains who may yet rally the strength of the Autobots, and until his spark is extinguished, we Decepticons cannot rest”

“Lord Megatron, do reconsider?” came another voice out of the gloom.

The other two Decepticons turned to face the shadows, in the darkness, a single glowing light could be seen.

“Step forward Shockwave” commanded Megatron “Show yourself to me!”

Shockwave stepped forward, revealing himself to the light, his casing was littered with laser burns, he had been at the forefront of the Dion assault, and it had been he who ordered the retreat, to this end, he was not in Megatrons favour.

“My liege” Shockwave knelt “ We are uncertain as to whether the one you seek has indeed returned to Iacon, allow me to contact my operative on the Autobot High Council, he will apprise us of the situation.”

“Very well, coward.” Snarled Megatron “ I grant you this one chance to redeem yourself, but just to be sure…..Soundwave, dispatch your spies.”

“AS YOU COMMAND, RAVAGE….. LAZERBEAK”

Soundwave’s chest opened and from it emerged two data blocks which transformed into the small but agile shapes of Lazerbeak, aerial recognisance, and Ravage, covert spy. The two of them left the citadel, well aware of their tasks.

Megatron rose from his throne and descended the small flight of steps to reach his two subordinates.

“I make it perfectly clear, that for our cause to succeed, Alpha Trion must perish!”

Chapter 3:Glimpse of the Future, coming soon

4. Autobloto

Autobloto Active Member

This is my first fan-fic, its only meant to be a short story, i'd rlly like some c+c please guys

5. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Your posting too fast. If people get too far behind, they won't read it.

Spelling and what not looks good. I like the story too :)