Minor/Repaint: The Birds & the 'Bees

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Warpshard, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

First off, sorry for the crappy pics. I am not a good photo-taker. This is a fairly simple custom to give you a cool Laserbee which is made out of Two Laserbeak tail & neck sections (I mean the entire set on each of them , not just two of each), one Laserbeak head, a tail of Laserbeak , & a Cyberfire 'Bee. The weapons are made out of Laserbeak's wings. If you want this to be an exact replica, remove the front wheels, the doors, & the kibble behind 'bee's legs. Now then, on to the Pictures!

Attached Files:

2. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    Very...interesting. I like the wings added to his arms.

3. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

I know it's kind of creepy, but it was either this or Cyberfire Bumblebee with Laserbeak's head which has already been done. EDIT: To make it even more creepy, I shall made a bio for this freak of plastic & metal.

The creature known as the Cyberjack is an evil animal that requires a host to survive on the harsh climate of Cybertron. It's tail is used to penetrate the host's head where it shuts down all functions. The body is then infiltrated by her trillions of antibodies that hook themselves up to all the functions previously used by the Cybertronian. Once controlled by the Cyberjack, it will use it's previous host's limbs to make weapons. The weapons are normally Melee in nature. Now the Cyberjacked host will be a sort of nest for the eggs it lays. About 20 children are laid in the stomach of the host. Once they hatch, they feed on the remains of the host & their mother who died in the process of laying them all. After this, the cycle starts over again only in bigger numbers every time.

4. imoff2186

imoff2186 Well-Known Member

Intresting!