The big three

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Ok so in every series we get a starscream but for the purposes of this thread I am only talking about king starscream from the Cybertron series.

From energon we have shockblast(shockwave) and from cybertron we have king Starscream and Soundwave. All three at some point or another wanted control of the decepticons. If the war were real and all three were in the same continuity which one do you think would end up having the best chance at domination and victory. Which of the toys would you least want to part with. My bet is on shockblast because he has great power and weopons and being a satelitte can control numerous things and use them against megs. However Soundwave is the toy i would want to hold onto, one because of his companion Lazerbeak and how well they go together and two I totally dig the path they took with this character. What are your thoughts and opinions?

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Shockblast was just plain power hungry and too much in a hurry to get it, it's poor leadership to go head first into anything like he did trying to absorb Unicron's power. And Soundwave doesn't impress me as far as taking over goes, he has his tricks but you can get through them.

No, Starscream of Cybertron (Well, before his ascention to King Starscream) was cunning and powerful on his own, especially when he was close to his goal. Plus he had the patience to carry out a big plan and amass his own army. I'd definately put him on top in that list of three.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:

Pretty much agree. If I had to pick one of those three, it would be SS to take command.

4. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Good points. I also forgot how dependant shockblast was on megatron for rescue from prison. He just seems like such a powerfull character who got dumbed down for the show

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Compared to Cybertron, energon was so dumb. I even downloaded Super Link, but none of the characters' actions made any more sense in the original language either. DUMB.

Of the three, Starscream gained the most power and came closest to omnipotence. Soundwave could have joined forces with Starscream and earned his trust as Sideways did, and then stabbed him in the back eventually, had things gone differently. Shockblast would have tried a direct action for power too soon. He underestimated his enemies, and Unicron's mental powers. It was his fatal mistake.

6. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

Shockblast couldn't control his own sanity let alone an army, so he is last on my list ogf potential leaders.
    Soundwave doesnt seem all there really I think he definatly has the power to lead but I do not think he would lead for long.
    Starscream however showed determination and great strengh before he became huge. For example: Taking on every Autobot and defeating them on the Skybridge. On becoming giant however he sort of became obnoxious and plain boring.

I do however think Starscream would make the best leader out of the three.

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Starscream's been wanting to do it for so long. No other Con could get in his way if they tried, cause Screamer's also nuts!

8. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I think Screamer would dominate he's smarter than the other two character incarnations. The fact he becomes huge makes him even more likely to win. I doubt G1 Starscream could beat the G1 Shockwave toe to toe though.