Fan Art: The Big Thread About me Fan series.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by WF72, Feb 15, 2016.

1. WF72

WF72 (Art by Mason Brown!)

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    NOTE - Before anyone says anything, i see i misspelled the thread title. Thanks.
    Hello all peoples. I already made a thread asking for some help with this, but I just decided to throw caution to the wind and I'm gonna tell all of you a more complete summary. I trust you guys to not copy my ideas. Thanks.
    We begin with Vector Prime flying into a cybertronian looking library. He is injured, and introduces viewers to some backstory (TYRAN 507.17 XI being the universal cluster), and some changes that happened in this stream (The first movie was pretty much the same, but in ROTF things start changing, like much more Transformers coming to earth, and such). We begin about a month or two after AoE, with Optimus Prime crashing to earth in stasis lock, and the Autobots rushing to retreive him. They put Optimus in the newly built sick bay (in the new base Cade built for them). A couple more weeks later, Ramjet along with a couple of Drones crash to earth and begin attacking the city. The Autobots destroy the drones, but Ramjet escapes. The Autobots bring the drones back to base and begin to download their minds, Just in Case anything relating to location of Galvatron is in there. But it turns out, encrypted, parts of it in random parts of the mind, putting the code together (and un-encrypting it) turns out to be a formula to make a special gas that can bring a Transformer back from mere dust. (The reason it was there was it was Shockwave's first prototype Drone, who was activated for the first time during an Autobot raid, with Shockwave hiding the formula in the code because he knew that soon, an Autobot raid will destroy the base, and destroying the computer the code was stored on, but this drone managed to run away and reverted to Protoform and follow Ramjet to earth.) The Autobots successfully reproduce the Gas, holding it in large tanks in the base. But then after Skywarp crashes to earth, Ramjet and Skywarp are contacted by Galvatron, who devise a plan to get the Autobots out of the base and destroy it. The plan goes off without a hitch, and the gas tanks explode, engulfing the whole world in the gas (It's a clear, nontoxic gas that's undetectable to humans). Transformers begin rising. The Fallen, pretty mad, Flies off into the who knows where. Sentinel Prime contacts Optimus, telling him to meet him on the Outskirts of Nevada. Optimus does, and Sentinel begs Optimus for forgiveness, but gives Optimus the choice to kill him if he so chooses. Optimus tries, but can't bring himself to do it, and Sentinel is (reluctantly) brought in back to the Autobot ranks. The Autobots round up. A couple episodes later, Galvatron hatches another plan and Optimus (along with Bumblebee) is lured into the city, away from the rest of the Autobots. Cornered by Devastator, Starscream, Galvatron, and The Fallen, Optimus pretty much gets ripped apart but manages to destroy Scrapper and Hightower, and puts up a good fight against the other 3, but Lockdown notices, and shoots Optimus, knocking him over with the 3 Decepticons seizing the opportunity and attacking Prime. Bumblebee is the first to notice Optimus dies, and Bumblebee tries to attack Devastator, and manages to kill Mixmaster (His head), and they come tumbling to the ground, and flee. But the victory is short lived, as Galvatron shoots Bumblebee through the chest, with the 3 Decepticons killing Bumblebee. They proceed to finish off Prime. Victory is short lived, however because Sentinel and the other Autobots manage to fend the Decepticons off, and with Optimus' dying breath, Optimus hands the Matrix over to Sentinel Prime. Sentinel takes charge of the Autobots, bringing them back to base. More Transformers battles are waged, After several more battles, almost every Transformer dies, except for Sentinel himself. Sentinel sends his message to the stars, and the story is wrapped up by Vector Prime.
    Other Tidbits - A cast of 60+ Transformers
    10 Part series
    each part roughly 10 Minutes
    Largest size class that'll be used is voyager

:bay  'Till All Are One! :bay 

2. WF72

WF72 (Art by Mason Brown!)

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    The Big Bump!
    Character list might change. I went crazy, I'm no collector, so I'm buying most of em from scratch.
    79 Characters. Character List:
    AUTOBOTS. CURR COUNT: 39
    Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Sideswipe, Ironhide, Ratchet, Sentinel Prime, Jetfire, 1st Movie Arcee, Arcee, Chromia, Elita-1, Dino/Marage, Wheeljack/Que, Skids, Mudflap, Leadfoot, Topspin, Roadbuster, Drift, Hound, Crosshairs, Jolt, Hot Shot, Swerve, Blowpipe, Dune Runner, Beachcomber, Longarm, Evac, Whirl, Hoist, Camshaft, Salvage, Landmine, Armorhide, Comettor, Smokescreen, and Breakaway.

DECEPTICONS Curr Count: 40
    Galvatron/Megatron, Lockdown, Starscream, Blackout, Grindor, Bonecrusher, The Fallen, Shockwave, Ravage, Sideways, Scorponok, Soundwave, Brawl, Barricade, Frenzy, Devastator (Scrapper, Rampage, Mixmaster, Hightower, Scavenger, Long Haul), Other Constructicons ("Back Road Brawl" Mixmaster (TBR Quickmix), ROTF Payload, Demolishor, Deadlift, and Dirt Boss), 1st movie Payload, Ramjet, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Dropkick, Swindle, Bludgeon, Thrust, Ransack, Divebomb, Overcast, Fearswoop, Dreadwing, and Incinerator.