The Big Hunt is On! Want a C9 Fort Max !!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by dragooner, Sep 19, 2008.

1. dragooner

dragooner Optimus' BFF

Aug 3, 2007
    Okay, I've been looking for a while now - and the time has come. Bring me Fortress Maximus in C9 Condition. Somebody somewhere must have one.............right??
  2. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Jul 29, 2008
    Good luck

Good luck on your quest - one piece of advice. I did this years ago and I LOVE my Fort Max -

You might have better luck getting a nice minty one if you tried to piece one together from parts. That way, you can make sure EVERYTHING is perfect and not have to replace something later. It took a long time and cost alot of $$$, but the end result was worth it - the eye stickers on Cerebros, the white ramps that you don't want faded/discolored, the stickers on the gun hatches, etc. I could make sure EVERY little piece was good enough that way.

When I start my next one my plan is to buy a GREAT stripped "body" and then just start PILING awesome pieces on it again. They make good fun long term projects (like Terrordromes and Scorponoks) and that also spreads the COST of your C9 Fort Max out over time. Unless you absolutely can't wait.

Best of luck to you!