the big death (realistically)

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

okay so who do you think will realistically be the big death character? remember "when a character dies, they really are dead, no resurrection no nothing" so it's not going to be any humans (not a single human has even got a small cut let alone death) it's not going to be optimus, bumblebee or megatron because kids love them too much, I may have to go with soundwave on this one, he's a big enough character that it'd be a shock but he's a small enough character that he wouldn't drastically alter future plot lines

2. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bulkhead or Breakdown. I will Bite somebody's head off then beat it with a sledgehammer lined with razor blades if Arcee or Starscream die. That may or may not be an exaggeration. After Rock Bottom, I'm sort of leaning towards the latter. :) 

3. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    With Unicron's reveal, I'm thinking either Starscream or Megatron. If it's Starscream, he'll stay dead. If it's Megatron, he'll be resurrected as Galvatron and spend most of the season being the Deathstroke/Slade to Unicron's Trigon.

Of course, they might actually kill Optimus. And then they'll probably bring in Rodimus to replace him.

4. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I'm leaning towards Knockout. I mean, let's think about it: They have loads of potential with Soundwave, Breakdown has already suffered horribly, and the Megatron/Starscream relationship is WAY too much fun. They'd kill Starscream later on.

I think all of the bot's are safe for now, but at the end of the series, I can see Arcee dying to save Jack.

5. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Honestly. My money is on Breakdown. I'm just going for the fact of how much set up he has been having of lately. And they have planted some pretty good seeds for him to be the one.

6. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    I hope Optimus is the one that goes down. Perhaps giving up his life to defeat Unicron. Then a new leader steps in that struggles and is more "human" instead of "Optimus Prime" and have to over come the issues to finally defeat Megatron and become a true leader. I mean, Transformers Prime has to be call that for a reason. So far it's the Bee, Arcee, Bulk, and Starscream show with friends.

7. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That won't happen. Cullen himself told me a long story back in 2007 at Botcon. He'd hate to see any kid have to feel the same horrible sadness we felt back in 86 again. It broke his heart back then and it would do so again.

I for one think Breakdown will succumb to MECH's pursuit of Transformers technology and this time Bulkhead will feel guilt for not being able to save his frienemy.

My second choice is Airachnid. I feel we will finally see Arcee submit to her inner feelings of revenge and act them out viciously on Airachnid, to the point where Airachnid dies and the other Autobots must place Arcee in some type of prison lockdown because she's completely lost it.

8. Anonybot

Anonybot Active Member

Can't see them killing Arcee. Her and Jack are the show's two main characters plus she's the token female

9. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    The difference is these days the kids are used to it. Its as expected as much as Starscream trying to kill Megatron.

10. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    I really don't think he'll stay dead if they do... But I actually don't really think it will be him. As much as others want it to be, I doubt it. I don't think Optimus will be dying again for some time.

11. Angelwave

News Credits:
    Yeah I think the "Optimus Prime dying" thing has been done to death, pun intended.

12. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think Knockout will stick around. He's far too minor and seems like he'd serve as the Decepticons answer to Ratchet/Wheeljack (like when he gave Starscream the replacement arm upgrade).

13. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For the autobots my money is on bulkhead hes gotten lucky in two episodes one being Operation: Breakdown. Breakdown could of easily killed bulkhead if it wasnt up to mech interfering. The seconde one was in Rock Bottom. Starscream could of taken Miko and shot or stabbed bulkhead resulting in death but arcee came to the rescue.

14. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    If they were going to kill off Optimus, then they would find a way to bring him back. If some of you recall or don't recall, there is a general rule regarding killing off Optimus. If you're going to kill him off, you would need something to bring him back from the dead.

And as for who I think is going to die: Bulkhead or Starscream.

I don't need to say why. I was never a fan of Bulkhead, but he's steadily growing on me. However, Starscream would be the most likely of choices. Explanation for why? Don't need to say. It's just so obvious to me.

15. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    I copy and paste my previous statement to this thread since this topic was already done in the Transformers Prime Panel thread:

I don't think the death is from Team Prime, at least not yet. This Starscream is one of the best we've had so he's gotta be here for a while. Megatron is a definite. Probably not Airachnid since we gotta keep the strong femme thing going (plus every new series seems to need a strong Blackarachnia-ish character to last nowadays) and Knock-Out . . . well . . . he's Knock-Out. It seems it may be Breakdown. We've already seen that a lot can happen with him.

16. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Why is nobody suggesting Ratchet?

17. Angelwave

News Credits:
    Probably because they don't think he would?

18. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

why would he die if he never leaves the base?

19. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My guess is that Wheeljack will be reintroduced over the course of a story arc and get killed by its conclusion. Prime and the three guardian bots seem to be marketed as the main attractions of the show, and are probably safe at least until the series finale.

Things are less certain on the Con side of things though. And yeah, given the non-specific nature of the statement, it could totally be Silas whose days are numbered.

20. Jetbolt

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Soundwave follows a human to the base and reports the location. Then the Dcon ship comes over it and blast it, killing Ratchet before he could escape to the bridge.