The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    Legends dropped for me. Hopefully the voyagers drop within the next few days.

2. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

Unfortunately BBTS is just slow to ship. Once in awhile it'll go out the same day, maybe the day after. But usually it's 2 or 3 days after I ship a POL that it actually goes out. I currently expect around 7 business days to actually receive product after hitting ship.

Sometimes this makes sense. You can't expect them to hire extra staff just for when new product arrives and volume is higher. So we just have to expect when new product with high demand arrives it is going to slow down their processing of orders. If it hasn't changed by now there's no reason to think it will in the future.

There have been times when they surprise you though and the turnaround is super fast. With Wave 1 of CW I hit ship on a Thursday and had it on Monday (UPS was working Sunday that week however).

Nature of the beast though. Just something we have to deal with. If not we could always shop elsewhere.

3. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got my two Gnaws and IF Nightbird! RK (which is PE's retail arm) has the gun listed for mid December so BBTS should have it within a week or two of them. So mid to late December for it.

4. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I asked them and they don't have an update from the manufacturer as to when Sixshot will be in stock. I have a fluctuating PoL that changes as I find stuff at retail, but at least one thing is a Christmas gift, so if Sixshot doesn't drop in the next week or so, I may just have to wait on him and ship the rest.
    That'd suck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  6. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

Here's hoping Sixshot and the Voyagers drop before the 19th.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  7. Ragnar

Ragnar Fun with G1

Ebay:
    Masterpiece Skywarp just dropped into my BBTS POL. Didn't really want to pay nearly $200 for another official MP Seeker, but it is Skywarp after all. Now just waiting for MP Dirge pre-orders to be announced, and I can finally get off the MP Seeker shopping train.

8. Flash1087

Flash1087 Maybe in an Alternate Dimension

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, has anyone gotten a notice about them? I think the Voyagers are my last current TR pre-order for the time being, got my Legends and Deluxes a little bit ago.

9. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

Someone a few posts ago on Dec 2 said they dropped for them.

10. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes I have the set of TR Voyager Optimus and Megatron currently in my POL, waiting for Leader Sixshot to press ship! I pulled the trigger earlier for the latest wave of titan masters, legends and deluxe waves and just got them in today as a matter of fact, amazing assortment!

11. atomD21

atomD21 Not made of sterner stuff...

OK, none of this is announcing that the MP Soundwave rerelease is shipping now...

12. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

I ordered everything but the voyagers within the first few minutes of them going up. Pulled the trigger on the Voyagers very late which will most likely burn me. I did order both though so hopefully my order might still get filled before the singles.

13. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    Waiting on sixshot, decided to wait and see how takara handles megatron as the hasbro one aparntly has sticker issues and lacks paint

14. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

I was going to skip them but liked the way Prime looked next to Sixshot. Figured that was a good enough reason as any to spend fifty bucks.

15. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just waiting on the Legends 3 pack before I ship. The single Gnaw I also had ordered is already in my POL though.

16. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    Mine is a space issue lol so i have to be picky

17. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

I have the same issue, my stuff is all currently stored in my basement. But we're turning my (attached) garage into a extension to our house to accomodate my collection in the next few months.

18. DesertDog

DesertDog Gone Fission’.

News Credits:
    In the Alberta Rockies on my Triumph Tiger 800XC
    Yikes! I picked up my POL at FedEx last night and didn't notice until I got home that the box had taken a hit.:eek: 

Please forgive the floor, I live in a 100 year old house and the linoleum is older than any of us. :oops: 

[​IMG]

Unfortunately the boxes for MP Inferno, MP Thrust, MP SG Prime and Iron Factory Lord Scorpion were damaged and Legends Gnaw's bubble was split open. IF Lord Scorpions box got the worst of it even through the bubble wrap. What the fuck Fedex, do you even know what fragile means?

[​IMG]

Fortunately everything is fine, no damage to any figure or accessory and I'm not an MISB collector, but for the $100 it cost to ship I don't feel that my money was well spent. I am slightly miffed that my MP boxes in particular are dinged but they're nowhere near as bad as Lord Scorpion's. UW Lynxmaster and MP Anime Alert's boxes were unscathed as were the other 2 Wave 3 TR Legends, the Wave 3 Titan Masters and Hot Rod and Twinferno. If Lynxmaster's box art was damaged I'd be mightily pissed. I have a half dozen pics that I'm going to send to Fedex, and to BBTS. I'm curious what Fedex will have to say.

19. SWAGE66

SWAGE66 Hoping for spontaneous disintegration

You may want to forward those pics to BBTS, as well. I've never had a package from FedEx bigger than a shoebox come in without extensive damage. Never gotten a penny out of them.

20. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    that looks like a bloody foot, my boxs i receave are in great condition always then again, if they do that crap here there fired and jobs are bloody hard to get here