The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, I've pretty much gotten rid of BBTS. I just don't have the patience to deal with them as much anymore.

2. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    It's funny because, BBTS has a huge opportunity with TRU going out of business. Thing is, I don't think they will know how to handle it properly.

Having said that, they may like the size that they are. I hope they do, because everything I have seen just from an outsider looking in doesn't show that they know how to scale a business very well. The number 1 issue for any small business owner. How to scale.

3. Ota

Ota Well-Known Member

So, and Alucard77 or anyone else please feel free to chime in, besides BBTS what are your go-to places for online orders?

4. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have been giving Toy Dojo more and more of my on-line business as of late. They seem to be getting things in sooner than BBTS, not to mention always ship the next business day and therefore get to my doorstep quicker.

Edit: Also Toy Dojo offers free shipping on orders $150 or more.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Toy Dojo, The Chosen Prime, Titan One Toys, Facebook and eBay sellers.

• Like Like x 2
  6. NemesisGamer

NemesisGamer Bane of Your Wallet

Chosen Prime is my go to, heck I just asked if they could ship my stash Wednesday and it's already in my hands today. Plus they offer free shipping for any order or a combination of items in the stash over $150. I would say that's pretty dang good haha.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I think people covered off pretty well my choices. For Third Party, which I haven't done recently, it's historically been Toy Dojo personally.

In terms of Hasbro stuff. I have had a lot of luck since coming back with in store. When not in store, HTS and Amazon seems to get stuff in pretty quick. I am usually very against buying cases unless I want every thing in that case.

Oh and almost forgot Amazon JP.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ota

Ota Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the opinions for good places to order. I think I'll stick with Toydojo for a while but will also check out Chosen Prime. Btw, I was just on Toy Dojo and looks like they got more of the wave 2 potp deluxe sets if anyone's still interested.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Robots78

Robots78 Robotanist

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Toy Dojo!

IMG_0803.jpg

10. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    alright with all this toydojo stuff go make your own thread, i know this sounds mean but it seems the last 5 pages of this has all been about toydojo

11. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just hit ship on mine too, had to bail on the IMV Big Powered for the time being, but my PoL has 62 pieces (granted 15 are POP's). I am seriously wondering how long it will be before it ships? I'm hoping for Tuesday or Wednesday of next week,

12. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    People asked a question, people answered. It's not your place to tell anyone to do anything.

13. Steelfire

Steelfire Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's not like this is the Hidden Features thread where everything must pass a strict test of relevance...

right?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Horzzo

Horzzo Well-Known Member

TFsource, and ShowZStore have been good to me in my transactions. I've been scammed so many times on ebay. I'm no fool (yeah right) and I check feedback and such but it has just become pretty risky from the Chinese sellers. I still do buy from the ones that look legitimate but I've been scammed in so many ways. I have always been refunded by Paypal and they are pretty awesome about the process. I am just concerned that they may be losing revenue. I recently purchased an item from user wangwanli87-2 a month ago who has had a good history up to this recent point. They submitted two tracking numbers and neither of them has gone anywhere. I called ebay and they said I need to wait until the date the seller posted for delivery before submitting an issue. Their arrival date is just under two months after my purchase. I just wonder if paypal will lose the money after this date. The seller has already gone rogue and made every detail private.

Holy crap I rambled on too long, I apologize. I just feel ebay/Paypal needs a better system of policing their overseas vendors. have a great day all!

15. hightail

hightail Banned

Facebook:
    it's FedEx smart post.
    FedEx does the main moving of the item, then throws it at the local post office in your area, who then drops it in your mail box.

16. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Haha! I laughed!

17. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When I take it, it's been fed-ex the whole trip, and you have to sign for it. kind of annoying since Fed-Ex is really inconsistent on when they show up, and they make only 3 attempts before its shipped back). I'm going to have this PoL stay at Fed-Ex to be picked up.

18. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Captured Prey, Agabyss, Toy Dojo, The Chosen Prime in that order and in proximity to me in MD

19. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Amazon, Amazon.jp, TrU, HTS.
    I've only ordered from CP and TFSource once each. Wasn't overly impressed, so didn't feel a need to go back.

20. BoNKerS

BoNKerS Well-Known Member

Thank you for your comments! based on timing I decided not to JUST in case as packaging times worried me! CHeers!