The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Optimus007

Optimus007 Well-Known Member

This may be a stupid question but will seige on cybertron ever make an appearance again or is it gone for good. I wasn't even aware it went up for sale last year and missed. A few Chinese eBay sellers have it but I'm not sure if they are reputable. Any advice?

2. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Crusher of Starscream's Coronation

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It's most likely gone for good.

3. Optimus007

I figured as much

4. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The guy that taught Megatron everything he knows TFW2005 Supporter

Can always check the BST thread.

5. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Sucks too, as I JUST got into Transformers last year, wasn't ABOUT to buy a hundred bone box set exclusive before getting a good Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblbebee, Jazz, Other Carbots and Seekers...But now that I am settling into a good cast I would Really Liked to have had Tidal Wave, Quickswitch for example. I think they criminally under produced those sets which is essentially Corporate welfare for scalpers

6. Computron34

Computron34 Butt + Hurt = TF Fans

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  7. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Siege on Cybertron saw a wider release in Canada, and might still be available from these places:
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B071V62WTQ
    Hasbro Transformers: Generations Siege On Cybertron - 5-figure Pack - Canada
    C1864 - Hasbro Transformers: Generations Siege On Cybertron - 5-figure Pack - PC-Canada.com
    Hasbro Transformers: Generations Siege On Cybertron - C1864

• Like Like x 2
  8. Flash1087

Flash1087 Department of False Hope

Ebay:
    I came here to post this, I have the individual Rodimus and he's still listed for this month but he's not processing yet. I'm not too surprised, I've always gotten shipments of an entire wave way faster than individual figures but I'm trying to cut back a little with POTP so I'm just buying the ones I want.

9. Optimus007

10. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Soleron

Ebay:
    i'm the same way. there's some i want in this series but other i really really don't so i'm trying to pick and choose as much as i can.

i kinda want the prime but he's wave one so i'm sure i'll see him in the wild but rodimus i really wanted.

• Like Like x 1
  11. deusxanime

deusxanime Well-Known Member

Seeing Rodimus (and the rest of the wave) all over at Targets in MN. I finally gave in and just bought one from there and then cancelled my PO since they can't seem to be arsed to put it in my PoL.

I know it is almost definitely Hasbro's fault and not BBTS, but it is getting tiring. If they would sell at MSRP I might at least give them the benefit of the doubt and wait it out, but then they jack up the prices on top of all the delays...

12. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been cancelling pre-orders with them left and right, at this point.

Not just Hasbro product, either, but 3rd party and Pops, too. My wife collects Pops and sometimes BBTS is the only option. They seem to stock more, but lately Amazon has been beating them to the punch.

After my last shipment being slow as molasses for one item, I'm ready to throw in the towel with BBTS. I just don't have the patience for their shenanigans, anymore.

Heck, they won't even carry UT Lockdown, I had to buy him from TCP. (Not a complaint against TCP, they're great, it's just that I used to preorder everything through BBTS and now, they're becoming my last go to instead of my first like they used to be....)

No free shipping, no rewards/perks, higher prices, long delays past other retailers and their shipping is slowing to a crawl.

When stores like TRU, Target and even Walmart can ship you an item faster, you know there's something wrong with BBTS...

I know, I know, someone will say "first world problems" on the shipping thing (and pretty much all of it...) but in a world that's now pretty much instantaneous, and BBTS has proven time and again that they can get items out in a timely manner but just don't, there's no excuse for their slowing service and it shouldn't be rewarded.

13. LipSmack

LipSmack Well-Known Member

Funny you should say this, theres been a lot of issues over on Sideshow freaks regarding their slow shipping of Hot toys figures, definitely an issue on all fronts

14. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Yeah, I've been hearing about that in Facebook groups. People are getting pretty PO'd and one of their latest figures wasn't quite up to snuff with some of their previous releases.

I wonder if it's a China thing altogether? It just seems odd that Sideshow/Hot Toys are slowing down, BBTS is almost crawling at this rate and Amazon/retail are even weeks to months behind.

I got Taiwanese releases of Brainstorm, the Walgreens clones, Overlord, Cogman, Hot Rod and Dragonstorm (8, that's a lot of figures) weeks (and I mean multiple) to even months before they hit US retail.

I haven't done that since 2011 with Animated. Usually I could find things at retail or through BBTS...

15. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fansproject Pinchar (Snarl) is processing

16. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 All Around Nice Guy who doesnt like soccer

Ebay:
    Fansproject Blue Armor is processing

17. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Dr. Wu TLK Hound upgrade kit dropped into my POL. A warning/heads up would've been nice...

18. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pc canada wtf? Ships FROM US warehouse but only to Canada. ???? Lol

19. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Same, plus got a 10 day on the HMR Timp's for the Xabungle line. Also, in case anyone didn't notice the POP Immortan Joe and Nux hit the ol' PoL so you know, 'What a day, what a... yadda yadda' and 10 days on POP Coma Doof and Furiosa.

20. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

Meh. I figure if I can wait 6 months for a preorder to get to BBTS, I can wait two weeks for it to ship to my door.