The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. VorZorV

VorZorV Well-Known Member

Leaders processing, let's dance!

[​IMG]

2. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

Ebay:
    Maybe its just the cases of both leaders. I just have rodimus on PO and he's not processing at all

3. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom TrypticonCarne on Seibertron

perhaps, I am just excited to get an optimus to match CW megatron

4. Optimus.Magnus

Optimus.Magnus Swingin' the chain

Ditto

5. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

I don’t order Marvel Legends from them. Unfortunately if I want a SW Black figure, odds are I’m not going to find it at retail.

6. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

I think I'm the opposite. If it wasn't for sites like BBTS I probably wouldn't have even a 1/3 of the figures I do now (over 400). 10 years ago I used to find it fun to drive to the stores here and look for the new toys once I read on here that they were out, a lot of them I could usually find in my stores here within 2 weeks of the first sightings. Not the case now. My wal-mart is crap when it comes to stocking things, especially the toy aisle. I know I'm far from the only one that has issues with their wal mart from what I've read from people all over on here, but I can tell the people at mine clearly aren't there because they like their job most of the time, and it reflects on how the store is ran and managed. I order something from BBTS, and it'll probably be a good 2 months before I'll ever see those same figures on the pegs at wal-mart (if ever). My fred meyer is hit and miss, and they closed down our k-mart this summer. Not that I really bought much from k-mart anyways with how I think they dug their own grave with things beings $10 or higher than wal mart or fred meyer just blocks away (I'm not event talking just toys here). I have 2 Walgreens, but the one closest to me in a pain to get in an out of because they put one of those concrete divider blocks in the middle of the road where I turn to get into it, so when I'm leaving I need to make a left turn to get back to my house, but can't because of that block.....so I have to make a right turn and turn around in another store parking lot just to get back on the road in the right direction <_< The other one is on the other side of town and not a very good location where I feel safe being. From what I could see though when I checked just out of curiosity, it didn't look like they really sold a lot of toys with the pegs overflowing and what they had beings several waves old.

So ya, as you can see I don't have a lot of options retail wise for me, so I'm fine with paying the extra few bucks online because I know at this point theres no point in wasting gas anymore driving around to the few stores I have and knowing 4/5 times I'm probably going to come home empty handed.

7. Optimus007

Optimus007 Well-Known Member

This may be a stupid question but will seige on cybertron ever make an appearance again or is it gone for good. I wasn't even aware it went up for sale last year and missed. A few Chinese eBay sellers have it but I'm not sure if they are reputable. Any advice?

8. TyrantGalvatron

TyrantGalvatron Hasbro is NOT your enemy.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It's most likely gone for good.

9. Optimus007

I figured as much

10. geekatron prime

geekatron prime I came, I saw, I geeked out!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Can always check the BST thread.

11. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Sucks too, as I JUST got into Transformers last year, wasn't ABOUT to buy a hundred bone box set exclusive before getting a good Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblbebee, Jazz, Other Carbots and Seekers...But now that I am settling into a good cast I would Really Liked to have had Tidal Wave, Quickswitch for example. I think they criminally under produced those sets which is essentially Corporate welfare for scalpers

12. Computron34

Computron34 Butt + Hurt = TF Fans

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  13. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Siege on Cybertron saw a wider release in Canada, and might still be available from these places:
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B071V62WTQ
    Hasbro Transformers: Generations Siege On Cybertron - 5-figure Pack - Canada
    C1864 - Hasbro Transformers: Generations Siege On Cybertron - 5-figure Pack - PC-Canada.com
    Hasbro Transformers: Generations Siege On Cybertron - C1864

• Like Like x 2
  14. Flash1087

Flash1087 Department of False Hope

Ebay:
    I came here to post this, I have the individual Rodimus and he's still listed for this month but he's not processing yet. I'm not too surprised, I've always gotten shipments of an entire wave way faster than individual figures but I'm trying to cut back a little with POTP so I'm just buying the ones I want.

15. Optimus007

16. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

Ebay:
    i'm the same way. there's some i want in this series but other i really really don't so i'm trying to pick and choose as much as i can.

i kinda want the prime but he's wave one so i'm sure i'll see him in the wild but rodimus i really wanted.

• Like Like x 1
  17. deusxanime

deusxanime Well-Known Member

Seeing Rodimus (and the rest of the wave) all over at Targets in MN. I finally gave in and just bought one from there and then cancelled my PO since they can't seem to be arsed to put it in my PoL.

I know it is almost definitely Hasbro's fault and not BBTS, but it is getting tiring. If they would sell at MSRP I might at least give them the benefit of the doubt and wait it out, but then they jack up the prices on top of all the delays...

18. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been cancelling pre-orders with them left and right, at this point.

Not just Hasbro product, either, but 3rd party and Pops, too. My wife collects Pops and sometimes BBTS is the only option. They seem to stock more, but lately Amazon has been beating them to the punch.

After my last shipment being slow as molasses for one item, I'm ready to throw in the towel with BBTS. I just don't have the patience for their shenanigans, anymore.

Heck, they won't even carry UT Lockdown, I had to buy him from TCP. (Not a complaint against TCP, they're great, it's just that I used to preorder everything through BBTS and now, they're becoming my last go to instead of my first like they used to be....)

No free shipping, no rewards/perks, higher prices, long delays past other retailers and their shipping is slowing to a crawl.

When stores like TRU, Target and even Walmart can ship you an item faster, you know there's something wrong with BBTS...

I know, I know, someone will say "first world problems" on the shipping thing (and pretty much all of it...) but in a world that's now pretty much instantaneous, and BBTS has proven time and again that they can get items out in a timely manner but just don't, there's no excuse for their slowing service and it shouldn't be rewarded.

19. LipSmack

LipSmack Well-Known Member

Funny you should say this, theres been a lot of issues over on Sideshow freaks regarding their slow shipping of Hot toys figures, definitely an issue on all fronts

20. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I've been hearing about that in Facebook groups. People are getting pretty PO'd and one of their latest figures wasn't quite up to snuff with some of their previous releases.

I wonder if it's a China thing altogether? It just seems odd that Sideshow/Hot Toys are slowing down, BBTS is almost crawling at this rate and Amazon/retail are even weeks to months behind.

I got Taiwanese releases of Brainstorm, the Walgreens clones, Overlord, Cogman, Hot Rod and Dragonstorm (8, that's a lot of figures) weeks (and I mean multiple) to even months before they hit US retail.

I haven't done that since 2011 with Animated. Usually I could find things at retail or through BBTS...