The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Tenebre

Tenebre Horrorcon

Yeah, everybody's running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get these POTP figures. I can appreciate wanting to get these figures as soon as possible...to a point. I don't get paying a premium, for Wave 1 of all things. I wonder if BBTS gets away with their pricing because a lot of their sales might come from casual fans who just want a Grimlock and a Starscream in their collection, or late-to-the-party buyers who might bite on that Voyager 2-fer a year from now when they're gone from brick-and-mortar stores. I know I've overpaid a bit on a figure from BBTS just because it's a year or two old and I can't find it anywhere else.

On topic, I see that MP-10B is in stock at TCP. I wonder when BBTS will get their stock in?

• Like Like x 1
  2. peaces

peaces Well-Known Member

amazon just charged me for grimlock

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wheeljackie

Wheeljackie NYEH HEH HEH

My voyagers just shipped

• Like Like x 1
  4. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom Galvatron (G1)

Glorious!

5. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

35 for a voyage doesn't really bother me. They're 30 in the store and it costs more than 5 in gas for me to drive there, so it's kind if a win win.

6. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

Grabbed a Legends Blurr. That frees up the Hasbro one for some customizing. Also grabbed some KFC hands for a rather ambitious custom - I'm going to attempt to give a CW Silverbolt a hand transplant.

7. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

My BBTS order of Starscream + Grimlock shipped this morning, forgot to say. Amazon also charged me and now says theirs (a solo Grimmy) will arrive on the 28th. We shall see. Now it's a race lol. :lol  In either case, sometime between now and January I will definitely have an extra Grimmy and a SS I don't want/need if anyone's still searching for them by then. Didn't plan it that way... they both updated simultaneously lol.

8. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

Wow, BBTS and USPS are on the ball. Just got my FT Slag (Cesium), Takara TargetMasters, micro Ironhide, retro Black Widow, Yukari Akiyama, and "Rock Candy" Starfire statue.

Edit: Nice to see Cesium's forearms can be user-disassembled because mine shipped with one of the hands flipped :/

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  9. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does BBTS function at full capacity between xmas and new years or the first week after new years? That's when I'll have preorders filled and am wondering if I should except a significant delay in shipping?

10. pokemonsdoom

I am curious also, if assume delays during Christmas but don't quote me on it....I want my grimlock

11. pokemonsdoom

GRIMLOCK HAS SHIPPED,

12. Shade 20x6

Shade 20x6 Nemesis Prime

News Credits:
    I wonder if Legends Slugslinger and/or Bumblebee will drop this week.

13. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok guys, so I have an item in my PoL from a few months back that is set to "expire" in 13 days. I bought a bunch of other stuff last week and am waiting for the new MP tape recolors before shipping it. I emailed BBTS to confirm if there's a way to stretch out the item that's about to "expire" so if the MP tapes are delayed they wouldn't auto-ship the first item and then I just have to pay to ship everything else a week later.

Well, it turns out that since they updated the PoL system and things now "expire" quicker, they're not yet forcing you to auto-ship anything. Here's their exact wording:

Currently, the system is offering a significant grace period as to allow for time for customers to familiarize themselves with the recent policy changes and use of Pile of Loot. We do not know how long moving forward the grace period will be in effect, but the items that reach zero days will simply sit at zero days for the time being. Customers would be informed prior to the automatic shipping taking place. It is always recommended to have you keep a close eye on your account, and we are happy to help if you have any questions along the way.

I wouldn't recomend pushing it and holding things for months and months past their expiration, but it looks like a few weeks or maybe a month or two will be ok. Obviously they can change the policy and start auto-shipping things at any time...

(FYI)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    47803.jpeg
    #fuckyeah A little late for Christmas but still awesome to receive

15. peaces

peaces Well-Known Member

grimlock just got to my house from amazon. this thing is figure of the year. excellent g1 update in both modes. very simple, intuitive, fun transformation, a lot like the g1 toy. plus he's a combiner. A+ all around.

16. Shade 20x6

Shade 20x6 Nemesis Prime

News Credits:
    BBTS has officially pushed them back to January. Not surprised, but still... :( 

17. BWfan86

News Credits:
    So, guessing it's going to be at least another week before BBTS starts shipping MP-39...

18. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Soleron

Ebay:
    lame....oh well...hitting ship. tired of waiting on slash and potp voyagers...

19. BWfan86

News Credits:
    Still painfully waiting on sunstreaker to come in stock...

20. BWfan86

News Credits:
    Looks like MP-39 just came in stock. Which probably means another week or so before I get him...