The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Tenebre

Tenebre Horrorcon

They did, I got one from there. Looks like they're sold out now.

2. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    PO sold out. I wonder if they are cutting back on orders to avoid having surplus inventory.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    Thank you. Looks like I'll be taking my business elsewhere since they decided not to fulfill the preorder I placed back in December of last year.

4. Tenebre

Tenebre Horrorcon

Damn, that sucks, man. Hope you find one.

5. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. Tenebre

Tenebre Horrorcon

Cool. TCP is a great store, I should really order from them more than BBTS, given BBTS's slow warehouse/shipping times lately...

7. 80sforged

Ebay:
    I think it depends on when you ship. I hit ship at 3:30 pm est Friday and had a ship notification by 2:30 pm est monday, and it was a good sized PoL. That PoL should be here tomorrow.

8. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

I suspect that they're cutting across the board. I went to preorder a BanPresto Bulma statue and it was sold out too. Their statues are nice and reasonably priced but they sell out way too fast. With the site revamp, they should've added wait list functionality.

And how you ship. I recently shipped a large order priority on a Saturday morning and it was out Monday morning. The way slow shipping works is if there's space on the truck after other stuff is loaded. That's a carrier level thing, not specific to any shop. Maybe if they're backed up, they don't box up your stuff?

I never have the problems I see here but I don't use SmartPost, SurePost, or the flat rate either.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 80sforged

Ebay:
    There were a few items that appeared to have open PO slots, then the item comes in and the PO is suddenly sold out, or there are hardly anything left. That's gotten more common lately. I'm hoping I don't have to cancel a PO to GX-75 because I don't trust the PO slots left.

10. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    I asked BBTS what was going on with my Magna Convoy preorder and they just gave me a standard copy paste response about preorder dates with nothing specific to the item in question. It even said "At this time we are still awaiting our shipment(s) to arrive" even though you guys have confirmed the item already came and went.

Yeah, I'll just buy it from The Chosen Prime.

• Like Like x 2
  11. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just went cheap and got one of the KOLD ko's off ebay

12. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Whippin Dem Fungals

News Credits:
    Wow sounds like they have really slipped in recent times. Really sad since they used to be the go to, now their just the last resort in many cases.

Good choice. I'd throw more money their way if I actually had the cash...........God that sounded weird. Seriously some top notch packing job they do.

If anyone's got a pile going with HLJ they seem to have gotten more stock of Magna Convoy: Transformers Magna Convoy E-Hobby Limited

13. Tenebre

Tenebre Horrorcon

I hear ya. It just seems to be systemic with BBTS lately. And I'm not even someone who needs their stuff in a hurry. But I just ordered something from Chosen Prime on Sunday evening, and it was in my hands on Wednesday. Just one item, of course, not a POL. I think BBTS's problem is the POL system. A hot item comes in, and hundreds, if not thousands, of people hit ship. The warehouse slows to a crawl.

14. 80sforged

Ebay:
    Which is why I stick to a more arbitrary date. I am going to ship within a day or so of the 90 limit being up on the first item in a PoL. I have to sign for the Fed-Ex shipment, so it wasn't delivered today, they're trying again tomorrow (crosses fingers).

15. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I don't see anything about shipping prices on Chosen Prime's website. Anyone know the shipping rates? and is there a thread for them on here like this one?

16. 80sforged

Ebay:
    They are free shipping at 150 or more. They ship quick too for free shipping.

17. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ok thanks! I am looking to buy Masterpieces from TCP instead of BBTS from now on since people are saying TCP is a bit better to buy from. That's why I was wondering also if there is a Pre-order thread for them. I'm also going to need POTP figures.

18. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did BBTS ever add in a new way to get store credit? Cause I'm debating on looking for greener pastures after overlord comes in and I ship this POL.

19. mcart

mcart Lighter shade of dork

News Credits:
    Ok I'm mainly a TCP guy these days but I have to say, BBTS did a solid shipping on my last POL, requested shipping over the weekend, arrived today. Super fast for $4

Now that said my shipment from TCP requested Tues should arrive tomorrow for free shipping which is also awesome. Basically an awesome TF week for me.

Now if only the DOL could be this awesome and let me stay !

20. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

Not that I know of. That said I'm thinking of doing the same. Waiting for some of these figures is becoming painful and TFSource seems slightly more willing to sell figures individually than in bunches. Also I just realize BBTS has been missing out on a lot of 3rd party accessories I'm interested it. Mainly Dr. Wu's latest stuff...

• Like Like x 2