Fan Art: The Beast Era needs you! (Yes, again)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Optimus Frimal, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

As some of you may or may not remember, a little under two years ago, I started up a fan project in which myself and a group of writers and fans got together and were to create an online comic set exactly a year after the end of Beast Machines. Again, as you may or may not be aware of I was lucky enough to have Shane Anderson (Yes, of Obsidian's Lament fame:wink:  ) and Phil Bustamante, better known as overcracker on various boards to join me as the writers for the series. I have also been lucky enough to have a string of very talented artists offer to help out on the series. The artists though, without fail, have all so far had problems in real life crop up at various points in the project, thus limiting or completely ending their further contribution to the project.
    This is the part where you hopefully come in because we once more need a new artist to help us out as our current artist, Gantzrunner, is currently only able to do covers and character design due to time constraints.
    So, if any of you artistic types have the spare time and passion to work on this project, detailing the events of the lives of the surviving cast members of Beast Machines, and are able to do so for free then please leave either a sample of your work or a link to some of your work.
    This is a great oppurtunity to get your work seen by others and will also be shown to IDW Publising's Chris Ryall, so is a great way to be noticed by those in the comics industry if you are so inclined.
    So, if you're interested in helping out, or perhaps want to know more about the project before committing, leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.