The Batman KidsWB series

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 1, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

anybody here ever see the batman season 4 episode Seconds?

basicly the badguy happens to be a clock king like person who can literally turn back time a full minute

he manages to drive batman batgirl and robin freaking nuts with the whole dejavu bit throughout the episode

i got a question

is it just me or does the clock king guy look a hell of a lot like jeff foxworthy?

seriously though the whole episode had me busting a gut laughing my ass off first time i saw it

The Batman Season 4 Episode 9 - Seconds | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime

the net link takes you to the episode itself

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Once Batgirl showed up I stopped watching. Such a promising series turned to crap because it wanted to be more like TAS and failed.

Also I guess so.

3. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

That's not clock king. It's a one shot with an original character. What really bugs me abut your post is that I really liked that episode, and you say the clock king guy look a hell of a lot like jeff foxworthy. In the hands of a lesser writer, Francis would've gotten killed off, but instead he got a second chance. I also liked it when Batman said, "I don't believe in fate, I believe in choice." It's not a story related to Batman or a story arc, it was just a wonderful stand alone episode.

4. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    You should keep watching.
    It's still good, but it does drop most of the story elements from the first two seasons.

A few of them get referenced again -but not all.

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i could live with batgirl! before she was the "sidekick" along with robin.

it felt like they tried to turn batman into a bat "trio"

i would of liked them to of used the "loner" batman a bit more. they also shoved him into the justice league, and other super heroes, way too quickly too.

it started out as a batman just beginning, but then they just tried to gimmick it up. and that is what really ruined the series for me.