The bare minimum....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deathstarscream, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Deathstarscream

Deathstarscream DarkCon

Im sick of this bull...soundwaves in the movie but apparently not tht much...and its always like tht...what fans want the most we only get a little...example:wolverine, gambit(fan fave) he was hardly in it, spidermans' venom(fan fave), not a big enough role an they couldn't have screwd him up more.....they knew we wanted to see megs an screamer argue, they said they did bicker b4 the first one came out...did they? not really...unless u count those two lines as an arguement...its always the same and its bullshit...

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

My age guess was 13. I was wrong.

3. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    I'm sorry Michael Bay didn't make the movie in your exact vision and to your exact specifications.

Perhaps next time you can call him and ask to be part of the consultation process - although how much of "maek em MTMtE parts 1 2 and 3" (or however much you can get past your neck) he'll take on board I don't know.

4. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Does this REALLY need a thread? You have a third movie coming. Wait it out.

5. Deathstarscream

Deathstarscream DarkCon

wtf? lol

6. Deathstarscream

Deathstarscream DarkCon

i havent been on a tf boards in about 3 yrs, it seems things nvr change....i didnt say i hate these movies cuz there not done the way i want...but thts all its evr about with u people its always hate it or love it and ballbash everyone...i love the first and i hope ill enjoy the second more...even though its not specifically right.....i was just sayn thy do things to piss the fans off and they just make excuses

7. Deathstarscream

Deathstarscream DarkCon

i know this...apparently no one exactly understands the standpoint in which i was starting this conversation...

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    To everyone else - lay off, he is making a point, and there is no need to be flaming him right off the bat.

Now, to the topic creator, I do appreciate where you are coming from. Some of these characters are meant to have only 1-2 scenes, like
    Arcee, or Soundwave not transforming

That said, there is a phenomenal amount of stuff packed into the film - to do everything, the film would need to be a lot longer. Personally I am happy that we get what we have
    and that Soundwave apparently lives so he can return down the road

Perhaps this is why the Dinobots were not done - Bob Orci and Alex Kurtzman knew with so much to do and throw in, they'd not get the treatment they deserve.

Would I call it the bare minimum? No, I'd call it being a touch overly ambitious. Shooting for the stars, when realistically, you can only shoot the moon.

I'll be seeing it soon enough so I'll have a proper opinion then.

9. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As my dad would say "Do you want it done now? Or do you want it done right?"

10. Deathstarscream

Deathstarscream DarkCon

good point :)