The Avengers will be in................

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by eagc7, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This

^This as well.

I'm a not fan of 3d unless it's done right.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Yay migraine!
    *sigh*

3. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have two movies in my town and they NEVER get the 2-d version. I have to go a hour out of town to see one. This is bull!

I was at wal-mart one day and there were a group of people around the dvd section talking about 3-d. Two coundn't see it, one got headaches and the rest hated it and was mad a the high price tag. I want to see toy story 3 but must wait for the dvd due to the crappy 3-d version. Disney must really hate my cash i guess.

It's like hollywood is saying "only those of you who see 3-d and are rich can go to the movies. Those who can't see 3-d or pay the high cost can go jump of a cliff. We don't want your cash."

It should be a law that they must get the 2-d version as well as the 3-d for those who can't see 3-d.

4. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    At least it's shot in 3-D. Hope it doesn't look like crap.

5. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    every time there's a movie that's being shown in 3-D, i have to fight the dumbass usher passing out the glasses.

Look, Pimple Monster, I don't have Stereoscopic vision, and I am not babysitting these ******ed Ray-Bans.

3-D can have it's place in movie-going. it should cheesy fun. something to relax to. but over-saturation with any movie being reworked for the format is too much. I don't want to see The English Patient in 3-D. Don't give a damn to see the latest Sandra Bullock romantic comedy in 3-D.

fact remains that 3-D cannot give depth to 2 dimensional characters or a story that is flat to begin with.

although, Jackass 3-D might be a hoot.