The Avengers/Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by optimegatron, May 10, 2012.

1. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    *MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE AVENGERS MOVIE*
    Thanks for checking this out.
    This story takes place in both movie franchises, where S.H.I.E.L.D knows about the Transformers, and vice-versa.
    In 2009, a group of remarkable people, each with their own unique skills, some considered "super powers", have been recruited to work together as a team, courtesy of S.H.I.E.L.D. That program has failed miserably, due to lack of budget. Apparently, the government have been funding a whole other organization since 2007, N.E.S.T.
    Nick Fury, the head of S.H.I.E.L.D, negotiated with N.E.S.T trying to revive the project.
    Several months later, in fall 2009, N.E.S.T revealed to Fury their true motives.
    A war between two factions of alien robots, codenamed "Transformers" due to their ability to shapeshift into human vehicles. Fury had denied all contact with the operation, claiming that S.H.E.I.L.D wants no contact with the galactic war.
    Not long after, the Transformers have been revealed to the public during an operation that endangered Earth as a whole.
    Fury realized the pure threat the enemy Transformers hold, and decided to help N.E.S.T and their Transformer allies against the opposing threat.
    And so, The Avengers initiative was revived. By 2010, Fury had managed to recruit 2 heroes to join the cause. That was obviously not enough. As the search continued, Fury had less and less leads on finding more recruits.
    In 2011, two new heroes emerged, and it was enough to get the assembly through. But Nick needed a leader to help keep the team united. A veteran of some sort. He found out about a so called "Super Soldier" in a cryo-coma. Fury revived that Super Soldier, and the Avengers were ready to go. Once again, a mistake. Before the papers could be signed and the project could become official, the enemy robots once again launched an attack on the planet. This time, it was fully organized, and was even more devastating. An army of the evil autonomous robotic organisms ravaged Chicago. Luckily, their brave heroic counterparts managed to prevail.
    The war was over, and it was time for the Avengers to unite with N.E.S.T

Marvel/Avengers
    Iron Man/Tony Stark
    Captain America/Steve Rogers
    Thor
    Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff
    Spiderman/Peter Parker
    Wolverine/James Howlett (Mostly referred to as Logan)
    Hawkeye/Clint Barton
    The Incredible Hulk/Dr. Bruce Banner

Autobots
    Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Sideswipe
    Wrecker Roadbuster
    Dino/Mirage
    Lennox (Human)

Villains
    You'll just have to keep reading.

The setting is in New York, where the Autobots have relocated after DOTM.
    If you find any inconsistencies, please inform me so I can come up with an explanation.
    Thanks for reading this far, and that's even before the fun begins.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Not a goddamn chance."
    Stark slammed his fist against his desk in rage "You heard me? There's no way I'm going off fighting terrorists with a bunch of aliens."
    "Ah, cheer up, Stark!" Parker taunted "It'll be fun. Sure you'll find something in common with'em." he paused for a few seconds "See? I found one already. Neither of you have a heart!"
    "Shut up, bug boy."

Meanwhile, at N.E.S.T headquarters, the Autobots were also delivered the news. Not that they found it any more appealing.
    "Sorry, Will," Dino was resting on his back "We're on a break."
    "Sorry, Dino, no one's asking you." Lennox mimicked his voice "As long as Prime didn't give a no, we take it as a yes."
    "What do you know?" Dino chuckled in confidence as Optimus entered "There he is now."
    "Hello, Lennox. What's wrong?" Optimus asked
    "Mister 'I think I call the shots' here forgot his place."
    "Dino, what is it now?"
    Dino lowered his head awkwardly, feeling like a child "It's about the Avengers." he said "We're not following that plan, right?"
    "I was actually planning to."
    Lennox smiled "Case closed!"
    "But," Optimus continued "I would like to have a word with Dino alone, if you may." he said to Lennox, who left, satisfied.
    "Dino, what's wrong?"
    "These humans are ungrateful!" Dino said angrily in his Italian accent "We tear our asses apart to save their planet, and how exactly do they repay us?" he picked a car engine from the ground and crushed it into a ball "They come back to demand more."
    "Listen." Optimus began. Dino sighed, knowing he was about to get another inspiring speech from Optimus "Humankind is a very young species. Like hatchlings, they son't have the ability to handle problems bigger than they are. The humans never asked for this war, nor did we ask for permission to wage it on their planet. For as long as we call this world home, we are at their debt."
    Dino went silent for several moments, then quietly said "Alright. I'll do it. But don't think I'll make friends with these... humans."
    Optimus prepared radio communication "Lennox, prepare transportation.
    We're heading to the Helicarrier."

Shortly after, the N.E.S.T team arrived at S.H.I.E.L.D's massive ship.
    "Captain Rogers." Lennox shook the Super-Soldier's hand "Pleasure to meet you."
    "The pleasure is all mine, Colonel Lennox." Steve replied, then tilted his head in confusion "Fighting alongside aliens? What were you thinking?" he chuckled
    "I was thinking they'd leave afterwards." the two laughed loudly "Nah, but seriously, it was a hell of a ride."
    Rogers nodded "Well, I hope it'll be the same for my crew. Some of my guys are pretty... Skeptical about yours."
    "Optimus Prime!" Fury called in excitement "Never thought I'd lay eyes on an alien robot."
    "Well, neither did I." Optimus said peacefully, obviously not understanding a joke "Director Fury." he nodded.
    Optimus advanced towards Fury to speak silently "But I need to warn you. Some of my Autobots may have the urge to cause trouble."
    "Then I suggest you deal with that." Fury nodded "So, basically, what we're going for here is a test. We need to realize-" Fury's report was interrupted by the alarm "The red robot, please stop pissing on the jets." Stark's voice came through the sound systems
    "Yeah? Why don't you come here and make me?"
    As soon as Fury heard a hint of a challenge from Dino, and knowing Stark would accept without hesitation, he rushed to the observatory
    "You asked for it." Stark's voice was cut. Pure silence emerged for several seconds, followed by Iron Man blasting through the glass windows, tackling Dino "Heh. It's the rich boy." Dino teased
    "Well, we can't all be perfect. I mean, look at yourself!" Iron Man punched Dino
    "Yes, but don't feel bad about it. You're human, it's your nature!" Dino grabbed Iron Man by the head and began spinning him like a lasso "I heard you humans get dizzy quite easily."
    "J.A.R.V.I.S," Stark called calmly
    "Yes, sir?" J.A.R.V.I.S, Stark's artificial intelligence assistance came to the rescue
    "Why can't I fly?"
    "Well, it appears the rotation have caused the gyro systems to cease."
    "Then turn them back on before I throw up!"
    "20 seconds until full system reboot. 25. 30."
    "Uh, J.A.R.V.I.S," Stark said as Dino pounded into a wall "Why are you counting up?" he asked
    "Suit systems compromised. Cannot begin reboot until all combat stops."
    "How bad is it?"
    "Suit functionality at 40 percent."
    "Hm, that bad." Stark said humorously
    "You don't die very easily, do you?" Dino shouted
    "Uh, if I were you, I'd worry about myself."
    "I'm sorry?" Dino unsheathed his arm-blade
    "Behind you." Stark chuckled
    "Crap." Dino whispered as Optimus was standing there, arms crossed. "Alright, How much trouble am I in?" Dino stood, bent, with Stark in front of him.
    "Too much, Dino." Optimus replied "Too much."

That night, inside a secret S.H.I.E.L.D facility, numerous scientists, under the supervision of Fury, continued progress on bringing the Tesseract to it's full potential
    "Progress report?" Fury asked as he entered the base after clearing things up on the Helicarrier
    "Massive." Clint Barton removed his gloves after another successful test "We will soon be ready to use the Tesseract."
    Fury pulled the activation switch. "Uh, sir?" one of the scientists held his shoulder "He said SOON, not now." he warned.
    Fury pulled the switch anyway, resulting in a sphere of energy appearing before them
    "How convenient!" a majestic voice came through the other end "Just when I was going to pay a visit!"
    "Loki!" Erik Selvig introduced "Brother of Thor!"
    "No need for applause." Loki's face turned serious "Give me the Tesseract!" he yelled
    "We're not giving you anything." Fury said calmly, despite the desperate conditions
    "I will MAKE you." Loki smiled.
    Fury signaled security to pull out their weapons, and pulled a rocket launcher himself.
    "You and what army?" he asked confidently
    Loki laughed sinisterly, and fired a bolt at one of the men, who vanished into nothing.
    All men began firing at Loki, whom sustained no damage
    "Ha ha ha!" Loki gloated "You are only ants under my boot!"
    Fury aimed his rocket launcher at Loki "You're planning to STEP on us?" he asked
    Loki asked, and fired a bolt near Fury, causing him to blast backwards, landing on his back.
    Loki picked up the Tesseract, and left the facility, walking proudly.

"What do you think he's so nervous about?"
    Stark and Natasha were siting inside the conference room, where the rest were not to arrive until an hour after.
    "You know," Stark replied to Natasha's question sarcastically, "A more relevant question would be," he frowned almost immediately "Why are we sitting here like a pair of idiots, when the rest aren't showing up for another hour!?" he raised his tone.
    "You're going to be early. Fury's literally going to be furious about how you acted yesterday."
    Stark shook his head, "No, it's not that." he said "I think something happaned at the lab last night."
    Natasha raised an eyebrow "Why would you say that?" she said. She knew he was up to something
    "Uh, security cameras." he displayed video footage of unconscious men on the ground, and Clint Barton escaping through the air tunnels, persumably going after something.
    "What? Why didn't you show me this before?" Natasha punched Stark on the shoulder, "I didn't wanna freak you out!" he replied awkwardly.
    "Come, on, we need to get Bruce now!" Natasha quickly got up and began running towards the private quarters. "Banner? Why, What does he have anything to do with all this?" Stark followed reguardless.
    Noises of tortured screaming could be heard through the opposite side of Bruce Banner's quarters.
    "Great, he managed to keep control for years, and as soon as he arrives here, this is what happens." Stark pushed several holographic buttons on his wrist device, and J.A.R.V.I.S responded with "Yes, sir. Delivering package."
    The door began crumbling. A mutated, twisted voice could be heard from the other end.
    "Hulk. Smash."
    Natasha jumped away from the door as it burst out of it's place, revealing the massive green Hulk.
    Stark gestured Natasha to run away, to which she responded with "What about you? Come on!"
    Stark smiled, "I've got other business to take care of." he said
    The Hulk began charging at the two, roaring.
    "Uh, J.A.R.V.I.S, when's the package arriving?" Stark began to panic.
    "Three, two, one..." J.A.R.V.I.S counted.
    The Hulk was within zero range from Stark, whom jumped to the side to avoid being tackled by the massive beast.
    The Hulk stopped and turned back towards Stark, not charging again yet.
    "Sir, the package is right behind you." J.A.R.V.I.S informed.
    Stark leaned backwards, not taking his eyes off the Hulk's for one second. He felt the metallic pod behind him.
    "Hey, big guy," Stark taunted, as he placed his lower torso within the designated spot in the pod, which began shifting until placed fully around his armor, presented as the Ironman armor Mk. VI armor.
    "Pick on someone your own size."
    Ironman then took off towards the Hulk, who flung him away without effort.
    Ironman moaned "Hey, J.A.R.V.I.S?" he shook the pain off his head "What're my odds against our little friend here?" he asked
    "Sir, your odds of victory are between 1 and 4 percent, depending on stratagy.
    Stark shrugged "Sounds good to me."
    Ironman once again sprung at the Hulk, this time preparing a fist to attack him with. Again, without success.
    "Damn, this guy is good." Ironman complained "Who's goddamn idea was it to put Banner on this jet?"
    Natasha then burst into the hallway with a rocket launcher, "Perhaps I haven't really thought this through..." she said, as she launched a rocket at the Hulk, whom effortlessly dodged it, sending it flying towards Ironman, "Why did I agree to this bullcrap?" he shot a repulsor round at the missile, detonating it.
    The sound of propellers could be heard. "Natasha? What's that?" Stark asked.
    Natasha looked around "No idea..."
    Suddenly, over a dozen S.H.I.E.L.D agents jumped into the hallway through the ceiling.
    "Oh, good, you're here to get this green monkey off us." Stark said with relief, when one of the agents shot Natasha and him with a shock-gun, leaving them on the floor.
    "Sir, all threats neutralized, we will begin caging the Hulk now." the agent who shot the two reported via radio.
    "Excellent job." an unfamiliar voice arrived on the other end "We can now commence phase 2."
    "Handcuff them."

Lennox held a semi-eaten hot dog in his hand, and a notebook in his other.
    "How are things, princess?" he asked sarcastically.
    "Not much better than your shooting, Colonel." Dino answered from the far side of the room.
    Lennox chuckled "So you can grab a getaway Decepticon with hooks, how nice." he pointed at Dino "I shot a Decepticon in the crotch while flying off a motorcycle. Top that." he snapped his finger.
    "Thousands of years fighting."
    Lennox took another bite into his hot dog, making a sour face realizing it's cold.
    "Dino, Sideswipe, you're up." A voice was heard from the radio.
    "Well," Dino crossed his arms "I thought I was grounded." he said, and began running towards the helipad.
    Sideswipe was waiting inside the chopper, and Dino entered it as he got to it. "Any idea what we're going for?" Dino asked, "I've been off the loop for a few days."
    "I heard. Humans starting to own you, I see." Sideswipe replied, rather tauntingly.
    "Well, I don't like it." Dino frowned. "And it won't happen again."
    "Anyway," Sideswipe digressed, "Fury's not been very informative today. From what I've picked up, we're coming in hot. I'd get those fancy blades drawn out."

The two were sitting in the helicopter for several minutes, until recieving the heads-up from the pilot.
    "Attention, Autobots. You're dropping in vehicle mode. We need as much stealth as possible."
    "Roger that." Dino complied.
    "You'll need to look for this man." Holographic images of a man with long, black hair in a metallic gold armor appeared. "He could, and possibly will, appear in various outfits. Possibly in different form as well. Keep an eye on your six at all times."
    Sideswipe shut his optics halfway in confusion, "But, what if we find this man? What should we do?"
    The pilot began opening the gangway, his last words being "Simply report. We need confirmation he's there. If he tries to escape, report too. We need him without harm. He can cause some himself."
    The two robots transformed into vehicle mode, and landed in a garden, not far from the destination, which appeared to be a ballroom.
    "Well, there goes nothing." Dino said quietly and prepared his sniper-rifle. "What the hell are you doing?" Sideswipe asked nervously.
    "Causing a distraction." Dino fired a round into a lantern on the ceiling, knocking it down on a few tables.
    "Hm. I see." Sideswipe sighed in relief as he saw the many guests fleeing the hall in panic.
    And within that panic, walked out a man, a perfect fit to the man they were looking for, even wearing the same armor.
    He fired shots from his staff, disintegrating people with no reason, leaving their skulls behind.
    "Holy shit." Sideswipe said. The tension in the air was almost tangible.
    The two Autobots were told not to engage, yet a massacre is taking place right in front of them.
    "Helicarrier," Sideswipe reported silently "We have visual on target." He gulped, "Just do what you need to, and make it fast."
    "Understood, scouts, we're sending in support. He'll engage the target, and you'll act as backup. Keep the target within 1km radius at all times. Our operative is highly mobile."
    "Who is it, anyway?" Dino asked suspiciously.
    "Carrier jet coming in!" the base hung up.

"Really?" Sideswipe and Dino both prepared their blades "That's your operative?"
    The two stared at the yellow muscle car, as it transformed into a familiar robot mode.

"Make room, kids." Bumblebee gently pushed Sideswipe aside, taking the lead. The two followed closely behind.
    "I see your speech was fixed." Dino said in a curious tone.
    "With the tech S.H.I.E.L.D has..." Bumblebee paused, then coverted his arm into a blaster, "Everything's possible." he began running towards the target, firing multiple shots, deflected by the mysterious man in golden armor.
    The man fired several shots from his staff towards the ground slightly ahead of the Autobots, generating an energy wall, blocking their path.
    "I am Loki, son of Asgard!" He claimed, as he walked slowly and calmly towards the three defenseless Autobots.
    The barrier disappeared, and the three charged at Loki, who simply swiped his staff horizontally, leaving the three stunned on the ground. He walked up to them, and passed his staff across each of their sparks.
    He stopped as he came across Dino. "Him." He said.
    He touched Dino's chest with his staff, causing a ring of blue light to pass around him.
    Dino's optics shut down and lit white. He got up, shaking the dust off his wrists.
    Loki looked up, to witness the S.H.I.E.L.D helicopter arriving. He quickly began retreating, with Dino following closely behind.

"Well, that was shit." Sideswipe got up, stumbling back into the chopper.
    Dino was gone.

"Tony's WHAT?" Parker shouted.
    The Avengers squad was in the briefing room, getting information on the mission they're about to go in.
    Fury emitted a holographic projection of the objectives and the operation, and began, "You're going in with the Autobots today. This is big, boys." He stated.
    "Sorry, sir, if I may," Rogers interrupted, "Tony is one of ours. I claim we should head to this mission alone." He paused, then continued, "Robots don't blend in. We saw what Loki did to the red one."
    "His name is Dino." A voice errupted from beyond the door.
    "Was that..." Barton tilted his head in confusion.
    "We needed someone to take Stark's role while he is gone." Fury explained, "He is the closest thing we could find."
    The door opened, revealing the mutant, James Howlett, also known as Logan or Wolverine.
    "If you're going to take part in a military operation, Rogers," Logan sat down, "At least try to be professional."

Meanwhile, on N.E.S.T's side of the Helicarrier, the Autobots recieved similar briefing.
    "I can't believe we failed..." Bumblebee shook his head in despair, "I can't believe we lost Dino."
    Optimus placed his hand on Bumblebee's shoulder, "It wasn't your fault. We should have planned this further."
    Ratchet gestured Optimus to come speak to him, and so he did.
    "Hey, Bee." Sideswipe passed by. "Is everything okay with you? I know it's rough, but-"
    Bumblebee stomped the ground, "Damn it, it's all my fault!" He raised his tone, "They should have sent in the Wreckers, or Optimus himself."
    Sideswipe did not reply before simply leaving the room. Upon arriving at the gate, he turned back to Bumblebee.
    "If you'd like to talk," He whispered in consolation, "Feel free to call."
    "Maybe later." Bumblebee nodded, "But you should leave. I'm getting a call from Sam."

-Three Hours Later-
    In the carrier jet sat seven warriors. Logan, Rogers, Parker, Banner, Optimus, Sideswipe and Ratchet. The leader of this mission was Wolverine, of course, taking over the role of Stark.
    "Okay, gentlemen, the mission is simple." Logan pulled out his claws,
    "Primary mission: Rescue the three hostages. Stark, Romanoff, and Dino.
    Secondary mission: Take Loki. Dead or alive. Preferably alive."
    The gangway began opening slowly, and the team got up on their feet and weaponized.
    "Launching operation: Silent Gods. Go, go, go!"

2. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

OMG! How has this gotten no other comments?! This looks great!

And Spider-Man? FUCK YES! Please tell me Tobey Maguire won't be playing him, though.

3. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Thanks
    Haha, that's up to your imagination. I'd take Andrew Garfield anytime though.

4. optimegatron

News Credits:
    And so it begins

5. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

I think I'd like this idea more if it were actually in continuity with the movies instead of being an alternate universe with movie characters in it, or if it wasn't based on the movies at all.

I just prefer one or the other not some weird mixture of both.

Anyway, that being said, Toby McGuire or... (looks up name of new Spider-man) Andrew Garfield.

6. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Andrew Garfield
    But if I make this an actual continuation of DOTM, some things won't make sense. I want this fic to be completely around N.E.S.T and S.H.I.E.L.D getting pinned together. I don't want Sam, the rude, stereotypical Transformers anywhere near the subtle attitude of Punk Jazz and alcoholic Stark! XD

7. SaberPrime

Yeah but that's why I think it would be better to ignore the movies entirely and make it a whole new universe. ;)  Or at least ignore the Transformers movie continuity cause the Avengers side of it could actually make sense...

Well except for Stark not liking aliens sense Thor is an alien in the movies, not an actual god.

8. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Dude, there might be people watching this post that haven't watched the Avengers yet, so please spoiler tag :) 
    Anyway, nah, I don't see why make a whole new universe, having to give each character a personality, instead, I just made a new continuity from a "template" of the movies. That fits Avengers very nicely, as the aesthetics are very similar.

9. SaberPrime

Technically that's not an Avengers spoiler, it was said in Thor's own movie. Besides it has nothing to do with plot so I think it's safe.

Well you don't really need to give the characters a new personality. But technically if you're not in continuity then setting it in the existing word is a continuity error. A whole other universe is kinda like you're creating your own reboot. Basically what the movies might have been with a different director and cast.

I just can't picture the actual movie Transformers in the story because Jazz died and this is an alternate universe where he didn't die so this must be a different Jazz. It's just confusing to have dead Jazz just not be dead instead of it being an entirely different Jazz.

10. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Here's an idea you just gave me.
    Okay, so no new continuity, it's a sequel to DOTM, although I'll need to think about Sam's whereabouts. So basically I'll switch Jazz with Dino. Dino hates humans, so it'll quite fit, right?

11. SaberPrime

Sounds good to me. Of course you gotta find some way to resurrect Megatron again. Residual AllSpark energy, Loki's magic. I don't know. I just want this to happen at some point in the story.

[​IMG]

12. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Hm, you are a psychic, are you not? Because I can't think of an idea without you yelling it out :D 

13. SaberPrime

:sly2:  Maybe... why??? Did the government send you? Are there men in white lab coats coming to take me away? :eek:  I mean no I'm not psychic, I'm not psychic at all... :confused2 

14. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Haha. Okay, doing the update now. Sam's whereabouts will be revealed later on

15. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Update

16. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

I'm going to read this soon :) 

17. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Update

18. optimegatron