The Autobot's Human Forms

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by DarkRobin, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone

I'm new here

I thought I should begin my first post with this topic

So does anyone have any special thoughts on Autobots' human forms from the episode "Human Error Part 1"?
    Or "virtual" human forms to be specific since they were in a virtual reality.

I thought their human versions didn't share much of resemblance with their true forms, but I suppose that's the point. One exception was Ratchet, to me his human face look a lot like that of his Autobot face.

Prowl's human form is simply his holographic driver, other than a little bit of disappointment for the lack of creativity, I thought it was not bad.

Bulkhead and Bumblebee's human forms may be good resemblance since they are the "kids" of the group, but if their clothes weren't a matches for their true colors, I'd have hard time to recognize, and I had some hard time telling if Bulkhead's human form was a giant kid or a obese man.

Finally Optimus's human forms is the one that seems to be the least resembling his robot form. Given that this series' Optimus is young and green at being a leader, the best human look for him should be a man in his 20s to early 30s. Instead his human version looks like late 30s to 40s to me.

That's just what I think

Anyone got some thoughts to share on the subjects?

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Please keep "Human Error" discussion in the "Human Error" thread. Since you're new, you get off with a "Don't do that again", but this is considered spam when there's already a discussion thread available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.