The Autobots do not stand a chance. How would you like it to end?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by darthrage, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Zarscream

Zarscream Well-Known Member

This sounds like a decepticon fan room !! WOOT WOOT!!!..... my answer...UMMMM. rolls eyes cunningly....

megatron grabbing optimus prime head after a death battle and crushing it by the neck (with his left hand ) and whilst op. still has visual connection megs. stabs his right hand into his spark and rips it out ELOL!!!!! .... and then megs.. turns around in joy and gets a bullet into his chest ( point blank range ) but starscream!!! :D  ................... ??? my idea only ELOL.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont have to agree or like it... just made it up then:) 

2. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Deceptacons defeat humans and Autobots. Deceptacons turn on each other in a civil war trying to decide who will win and rule. Most of the Deceptacons killed or maimed.

3. AMG

AMG Old School

I would like it to end with an epic battle where both Prime and Megatron live to continue their battle in TF3. I honestly don't expect The Fallen or Devastator to survive this movie.

4. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

I'd like megatron to kill prime and therefor destroy the autobots will to fight and they get muscled out an it starts to look like the decepticons are gonna rule earth till the fallen steps in and brings prime back who then royally kicks megs ass

megs should kill prime like he does in the movie game, mace to the face!!!!

5. Coolhand

Coolhand Spiff's Stunt Double

It might just be me, but I'm really not a fan of heroes using Mcguffins to save the day. One of the things I disliked about the first movie (I liked a lot of it, and disliked quite a bit as well) was the use of the Allspark to kill Megatron, because it felt like a cheat, a cheap ending.

Personally, I want the Autobots to overcome the Fallen and Devastator without the use of cheap Macguffins or EMP bombs. I want Prime and his men to win via a combination of courage, clever battle tactics, and cool heroics. That way, it'll feel like they deserved the victory. The Autobots take down an ancient evil transformer and a 100 foot tall killing machine because they are THAT good, and because you DON'T frack with Prime and co if you know what's good for you.

That's my desired ending, anyhoo.:lol 

6. Crombiecron

i dont like how everyone goes on about the only way they beat megatron was with the allspark, im quite sure he was crawling on the ground shot to bits and still getting shot, sam could just have easily tossed the allspark out of his reach or tried to run off or as suicidal prime would have it, stick it pointlessly in his chest, he just used it to finish him off.

Hopefully they wont bring the matrix in yet becuase then they will probably use that an it will just be a repeat an thats poo

7. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    True, likewise Blackout and Brawl died due to the combined efforts of the soldiers shooting/Bumblebee guided by Mikaela/the air force. I see Optimus and/or Jetfire sacrificing themselves to take down Devastator and the Fallen. The open route for the sequel would be Megatron alive and well with Soundwave at his side (maybe Starscream too if he gets on his leader's good side in this film).

8. Crombiecron

I wouldn't mind seeing a temporary alliance between decepticons and autobots, not full on lets work together but at the end when prime realises he cant beat the fallen an megatron realises he aint the head honcho no more they have to joint attack to beat him and then when they do megatron can turn on prime again and be all megs group vs primes group vs starscreams group and it can end on this you may have won this battle but not won the war kinda thing

9. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    As long as there is no stupid ending and it makes sense, I dont...

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Get rid of the Mcguffin to win and I think they should drop the humans being able to take down the Decepticons.

It would be nice if they would borrow from the super hero movies so that the Autobots were the only ones who could save the day. Watching the humans take down Decepticons is like going to a Superman movie and Jimmy Olson takes down Doomsday.

I wouldn't mind one of those who's really the winner sort of endings, since in real life you often after to wonder that. But that's a bit much to ask for a summer movie.

11. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

Plain. Simple. Perfect.

Nice one man! :thumb