The Audio Knights Theatre - Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye audio drama project

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by AquaBuffalonius, Aug 18, 2014.

1. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

Last year at the end of the opening ceremony at TFcon Charlotte, The Audio Knights Theatre premiered our movie for MTMTE 4 + 5. Now, we're sharing it with the world! Check it out, and if you like it, we ask that you please share it. You can find us on Facebook and most social media by searching for The Audio Knights Theatre. We are @TAKTonline on Twitter. Thank you very much and enjoy!

TAKT - MTMTE 4 + 5 Movie

2. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

Had to post so i could check it out later.

3. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

kastaway,

Thanks! We hope you and everyone else is enjoying it.

4. Noxex

Noxex Well-Known Member

This is really awesome! Constructive criticism: the video has too many spots where it hovers over word balloons. I would have thought it better to avoid the balloons if at all possible. They take me out of it, and I enjoyed it far more when I just listened to the audio. The acting is def a step up from your first one. Man what I wouldn't give for Roberts to write more of a 40 minute version and have professional animation to go along with your recording! Overall, this is a really great production. I'd say 8/10 despite my complaints, it pretty much must-see if you're a MTME fan.

5. kastaway

kastaway Well-Known Member

This is awesome stuff. Checked a few out. I like that Lost Sunday, tyrest...... Fulcrum....
    Ill check out more later
    Damn would be sweet to have an anime like that
    Makes me realize why everyone likes mtmte and the djd and stuff
    Still need to catch up on volume 7

6. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Better known everywhere else as Theatre Josh

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    As the lead video editor for the movie, I thank you for the criticism. I'll keep it in mind for our future projects. Thanks for being polite and helpful!

As the voice of Fulcrum, I appreciate the praise!

7. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I've enjoyed all your episodes overall but I really didn't like the voices of Tailgate and Pipes

8. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the issue 4 & 5 "How Ratchet Got His Hands Back" it is still an excellent labor of love. I would love to audition but right now I can't I do mean time wise.

9. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

Thank you for listening and for the feedback. We've had both criticism and compliments for our voice actors. Overall, it's been rather positive. We're still learning and continuing to grow.

Thank you so much! Once we have MTMTE 6 completed, we will have auditions for roles for TF characters and ones outside of TFs as well.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  10. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

We have a new podcast about figures (Transformers, Third Party, Figuarts, Marvel Legends, Star Wars Black Series, etc) and collecting. Check out Figure Knights Theatre Podcast episode 1: Pharma's Figure Dissection!

You can hear it on Soundcloud right here: Figure Knights Theatre Podcast

Hear it on iTunes right here (it's the first track): Figure Knights Theatre Podcast

Check it out on Google Play Music right here: Figure Knights Theatre Podcast

We appreciate you listening, liking, sharing, subscribing, and/or leaving feedback. Thank you!

11. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I use the Recordings to color my Transformers Art

12. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Better known everywhere else as Theatre Josh

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    The Audio Knights Theatre teamed up with professional voice actor Richard Newman (Rhinox, Vector Prime) to provide this short scene from MTMTE #20. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  13. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

Figure Knights Theatre episode 3: And I'll Form The Headphones is out! Check it out on Soundcloud, iTunes, and Google Play.

Soundcloud: click here

iTunes: right here

Google Play: over here

Episode 2 can be found in there, too, since we forgot to link it in here. Feel free to msg us if you need any assistance finding it.

Soundcloud has download enabled for each episode as well.

Enjoy, like, subscribe, and send us questions and feedback to [email protected]. Follow us on Twitter @TAKTonline. Thanks for listening.

14. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

The Audio Knights Theatre presents

Figure Knights Theatre ep 4: Pax Per Tyrannis or Peace Through Tyranny

Drew, RD Blade, Joshua, and Andrew discuss Nonnef's Trivia, Megatron - the Masterpiece and Mastermind Creations IDW styled one, Mayhem Mekanics Unrustable Bastards Kickstarter (we might contribute), many TFcon Chicago reveals like FansToys Seaspray, Kup, and Omega Supreme, and what qualities help us choose to buy a figure. Throw in a dose of humor and you have quite a show for your listening pleasure! Please subscribe, like, and share! We're on Soundcloud, iTunes, and Google Play. Follow The Audio Knights Theatre on Facebook. Tweet us at @TAKTonline. Send us email, questions, comments, etc at [email protected]. Thanks for listening!

Soundcloud: check it out here!

iTunes: right here!

Google Play: over here!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  15. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

The Audio Knights Theatre presents:

Figure Knights Theatre episode 5: Klaatu Barada Nikto

Drew, Richie, and Andrew discuss new third party Cliffjumpers, Cosmos, Sixshots, IDW Rodimus, and much more! We also cover our opinions on Takara's Masterpiece Inferno. Is it too accurate to its own detriment? More humor, more fun!

And next time, we're going cover new reveals much quicker so we can have more fun discussions. And maybe, just maybe we may have a special guest! Stay tuned for episode 6!

Please subscribe, like, and share! We're on Soundcloud, iTunes, and Google Play. Follow The Audio Knights Theatre on Facebook. Tweet us at @TAKTonline. Send us email, questions, comments, etc at [email protected]. Thanks for listening! We truly appreciate it!

Soundcloud: click here!

iTunes: Right here! (it's the one released 12/6/16)

And Andrew has finished editing the Overlord flashback scene for MTMTE 6. It's like a Cybertronian house of horrors.

16. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

The Audio Knights Theatre presents:

Figure Knights Theatre episode 6: Down The Rabbit Hole!

Drew and Andrew chat about our latest pickups, third party Seasprays, Blitzwings, IDW Rodimus (Rodimii?), Arcee, Omega Supreme, Skyfire, SH Figuarts Dr. Strange, how to avoid rabbit holes and budget accordingly as a collector (as you don't want to piss off your significant other when bills are due), and we share embarrassing stories including a childhood toy injury. There was scarring. All this and so much more!

Please subscribe, like, and share! We're on Soundcloud, iTunes, and Google Play. Follow The Audio Knights Theatre on Facebook. Tweet us and private message us at @FKTpodcast (yes, we made a new account just for this). Follow @TAKTonline to see all the things we do. Send us email, questions, comments, etc at [email protected]. Thanks for listening! We truly appreciate it!

Soundcloud: right here!

iTunes: click here!

17. Javelin

Javelin Well-Known Member

I would love to be a part of this, maybe Nautica or Velocity if you ever get that far!

• Like Like x 1
  18. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

Figure Knights Theatre Podcast episode 8: The Big Talk Show!

Drew and Andrew find out who is Arcee's baby daddy. Plus, far less news and way more discussion!
    Repaint vs pre-paint? Older transformers MP vs newer. Is fiction tied to purchases? All in #FKTPodcast ep 8!

Check it out on Soundcloud: right here!

iTunes: click here!

Send your questions and comments to us on Twitter @FKTpodcast or email to [email protected]. If we use your question, you'll get a shout out on the show. Thanks for listening!

@FKTpodcast
    @TAKTonline
    facebook.com/theaudioknightstheatre
    The Audio Knights Theatre

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  19. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

After a great deal of hard work, MTMTE6 is close to reaching the end of it's audio production. We'll tweak it, go over it with fine toothed ears, and make sure it's the best audio experience we can make it. It will also most likely be turned into a very click motion comic as our editors have a new program and new tricks up their sleeves.

Figure Knights Theatre Podcast episode 9: I Just Had It...Pearled?!

Drew, Andrew, and guest Ben discuss DX9 vs FansToys' versions of an MP Omega Supreme, FansToys Rogue (Arcee), Tokyo Toy Show reveals, MMC Wing, Figuarts Spiderman and Star Lord (man!), and Takara MP39 Sunstreaker (Drew is excited). Andrew and Drew traded MP Infero and MMC Backdraft for a week. Guess which we liked more. When is your collection too much? How can you enjoy each fig if so much is in storage? And who should provide support (parts/defects) after purchase?

Soundcloud: right here!

iTunes: check it!

@FKTpodcast here and on Twitter - send questions, comments, feedback, etc to us!
    @TAKTonline - The Audio Knights Theatre on Twitter!
    facebook.com/theaudioknightstheatre
    theaudioknightstheatre.com

20. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

From IDW's Transformers Till All Are One #11 comes our latest dramatic read video featuring an intense chat between Starscream and Bumblebee! Check it out!

• Like Like x 1