The Audio Knights Theatre - Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye audio drama project

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by AquaBuffalonius, Aug 18, 2014.

1. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Hmmm, I feel like the voice actor for Starscream was a tinsy bit off, like the recording was a bit too... scratchy? I dunno, it just seemed a little off. Bee's actor was pretty good, though.

2. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

Thanks for the feedback. Starscream is seeing someone who by most accounts is dead, so he's definitely "off." We do our best to remove noise in recording, so we will keep that in mind. We've heard mostly positive feedback for our VA's in this release. We're a fan of our Bee here, too, especially as it's the same VA from our MTMTE 1. ;) 

3. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

Ladies, gentlemen, and bots of all ages, our audio for MTMTE 6 is complete and assembled! We're reviewing it, tweaking/fixing it, and putting our audio shine on it. We know it's taken far too long, so it feels good to have finally made it to this step. All of you will get to hear it VERY soon, so keep your eyes open here, our FB, and Twitter for the release. And we want you to "see" it, too.

4. spiritprime

News Credits:
    YES! YES! YES! I'm so excited! I've waited this for so long its driven me bonkers! Now I have a reason to re-listen to my downloaded media files of the audiobooks, thank you!

5. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Hope Pipes and Chromedome get a different voice actor.

6. spiritprime

News Credits:
    I don't mind their voices. I don't find anything wrong with them, but then again... people have different tastes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 7:27 AM
  8. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Yay, thank you! But I wouldn't mind it in MP3 format so that I don't have to worry about listening to it offline.

9. TAKTonline

TAKTonline The Conclave

We're very glad you're enjoying it! You can download the MP3 directly from SoundCloud. Just load the desktop version of the site and click the 3 dots under the episode. See this helpful imagine:

Screenshot_20171013-072119.png

10. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Thank you! I downloaded it and I REALLY enjoyed the performance! I've waited a long time for this and it was so worth it! I am REALLY looking forward to upcoming Scavenger issues, Shadowplay will be interesting too, but I'm mostly looking forward to Issue 15. Keep up the good work guys!

• Like Like x 2