The Ark is Omega Supreme?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by RedWolf, Jan 8, 2008.

1. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

I cant see the ship turning into Omega Supreme until Ultra Magnus and his crew show up because they at least would have the authorization to active such a thing. Also the Autobots are supposed to be out classed by the Decepticons which means they would have their own weapon to oppose Omega. With the scale of the ship it would cause too much collateral damage in the city of detroit or any where near it so I imagine this would involve a battle on the moon or just in space. I see this as coincidence but im not going to take sides as the writers have done a pretty good job at surprises.

It could very much so be him but I wouldn't run head first into the thought of a supreme class toy since the history of them has been dismal. I rushed to get Armada Unicron because at the time people said it was going to be a limited release well couple months later I could have gotten it half price.

2. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Even if it isn't true, (I'm who thinks it is) given the amount of fan response to the idea of the Ark becoming Omega Supreme this might still become a self fulfilling prophecy. Hasbro/CN might just like the idea and add it to the series anyways. (and then claim that it was always gonna happen)

3. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

In response to the title of this thread, the ship in question is NOT the ARK. Its just the Autobots space ship.

Also, I think it was confirmed by the guy on Seibertron or Allspark, I forget which one, that OS is the space ship the Autobots use. The guy hasn't been wrong on anything he has said about Animated before.

4. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Question. Teletraan 1 is a female computer right?

If the ship is omega (Teletraan 1) then wouldn't that make omega a female transformer?

5. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Even though Omega is in the show I don't see him being the ark(Omega is apperently a coward in the show)

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    As far as we know, he isn't in the show at all. It wasn't the guy who's been giving us reliable spoilers about the show that said he was in it, but someone who was posting in the same thread as the guy giving the spoilers. Someone read it thinking it was one of the spoilers, and it's gotten out of hand since, imo. As cool as it would be for him to be in the show, and even cooler for him to turn into the ark, imo, I'm not going to believe that he is untill we get some proof of it (picture, character listing from hasbro, toy prototype, something to proove he's in the show).