The Amigoths

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by BrookeGirl, Feb 27, 2007.

1. BrookeGirl

BrookeGirl Member

This is a story I made up off the top of my head in class. The main charachters are me and my friends. I hope you like it :) :dj 

NOTE: This story does relate 2 TFs in some twisted way (Cybertron Era TFs)

~THE AMIGOTHS~

They are normal kids like you and me. They breathe air. They eat. They sleep. They even go to school, despite how kick ass awesome and intelligent they are. BUT, there is a huge difference between them and the average, sucky teenager. There has to be, or there would be no POINT to this story.

They are weird. They are out there. Crazy, some would say. But they aren't crazy. They possess intelligence, humor, goth-ness, and understanding beyond that of any other living being.

They are -los lobos amigothos. Or, The Amigoths.
    ..................................................................................................................................

She sat, perched at her school desk like an image of perfection. Her eyes, brown from what one could tell, held a sense of great pride, as well as the sparkle of intelligence. Most of her face was covered by a black velvet mask. The only distinguishable feature besides her eyes was her mouth, which was twitched upward in a slightly amused smile. A black sombrero perched on her head, barely containing a mass of blond-brown hair.

The rest Of her body was cloaked in a black velvitine hoodie, black jeans, black knee length high - heeled boots, and a flowing purple cape. Yes, a cape. Gawk, suck ass capeless losers!

Ahem. She sipped from a cup of iced tea that rested on her desk. Curled at her feet was a large, half black wolf-half German shepard dog. His name was Amigo. He glowered out at the rest of the class.

At the side of her desk stood a beautiful white stallion with ice blue eyes. A purple letter 'A' was branded into its flank. His reins were fastened tightly to a metal bar on the side of her desk. He ate greedily from a trough on the floor.

Needless to say, the whole class was staring at her. They gawped at this rougue outlaw seated so casualy in the English class. Even the teacher, a middle aged white woman with light blond hair and a slight mole on her nose, couldn't help but gawk. C'mon, stuff like this doesn't happen every day.

Well, on Dallas it kind of does.

But not in real life.

So this mystery girl was quite a sight in a dull English classroom.

"What?" the mysterious outlaw asked as everyone stared at her.

"Nothing." the class muttered as they turned thier attention to her friend.

The outlaw's thinner, slightly older friend was dressed in like attire, except she'd ditched the sombrero. Her dark brown hair was pulled up in a pony tail and tied with a red velvet ribbon. Her eyes, a sort of greenish-blue, peered out from a green velvet mask not unlike her friend's. She sat painting her nails black with a Sharpie. At her side was a graceful looking black stallion. On his hip rested a purple 'A' like the one on the white stallion's hip. It, too, ate hungrily from a trough.

"Yo." was all she said in response to the stares.

The teacher, finally getting her act back together, snatched up her roll book. "Uh, what's your name, dear?" she asked the first outlaw.

"My name?" she replied in an overconfident voice. "That's classified. You can call me Bobio Tequila. Or just Tequila."

"Umm, ok........." she jotted down the name. "And you?" she nodded toward the second outlaw.

"Black Romance."

She wrote it down.

Suddenly, the two outlaws leaped out of thier seats and ran toward each other, drawing swords. "And together, we are The Amigoths!Ole!" they clinked swords. Then they sighed. It just wasn't the same.

"It's not the same without the other Amigoths." stated the brown eyed Amigoth, Tequila.

"Others? There are others like you?" asked the teacher.
    "Yep. Aimee, Mabel, Fritz, Peaches, Anna, and Ricardo. The Amigoths." replied Black Romance.

"Uh........well, that's.........interesting. Now let's begin the lesson-" she was cut off by a blipping sound.

Tequila reached into her shirt and pulled out a cell phone-like device that hung from a chain on her neck. The screen was flashing a purple Decepticon symbol. Tequila pressed a button, and a face appeared on the screen.

The face was that of Megatron, leader of the Decepticons.

"Aurora." he said. "We need you back at the base......" his blue optics lit on what she was wearing. "Don't you think you might be taking the horse thing a little far?"

"Not now, Dad! I'll be home in a minute, ok?"she said into the phone.

"Ok.....but we SERIOUSLY need to talk about the Amigoths thing."

" And we will. Bye." she said into the phone as she hung up.

She put the phone back in her shirt and untied her horse's reins. As she mounted, she told her friend,"I'll see you tommorow. Tell the other Amigoths I said Ole."
    And with that, she flicked the reins and said "Ya, Phantom!". She, the horse, and Amigo were gone.
    ................................................................................................................................

So that, my friends, is the first chapter. Will update when I can! :)