The Allspark/The Matrix ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lion, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    The little part of the allspark that prime picked up out of the chest of Megatron... Do you think Ratchet (or Wheeljack) can fashion some type of matrix out of it? Maybe find a way that the power of the allspark can be restored into that one part and Prime has chosen to keep it with him for safe keeping, making it into the matrix that we all know today? Sorry if this has been discussed, I'm in a waiting room and bored with too much time to think!

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I'm fairly certain Prime crushed the piece of the Allspark. It wasn't really shown either way, but after he grasped it he seemed to squeeze rather hard.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I don't think he crushed it. He held it tight, but not in a way that he would crush it. If he was going to destroy it they would make it more apparent, like showing bits falling from his hand. He's more or less holding it "heavily" since all the fighting, killing, destruction was all because of the Allspark, and now only a fragment remains.

4. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    QFT. I hope that remaining piece either activates megatron again or is the missing piece that megatron needs to have the allspark fully absorbed.

5. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    That's why I raised the question, when he grasped it- it was almost a "this is all that remains" or "all is not lost" hold. I'm fairly certain it will have some sorta impact in the second film- ala terminator and the chip.

6. O_Prime05

O_Prime05 Katsohiten Prime

You know I never looked at it that way. And you bring up a good point about it being the matrix. If the Allspark itself brings life to planets then what would a little piece do? I bet if the writers have any sense at all will think of a way to make it the matrix. Because the Matrix transformed Orion Pax into Optimus Prime, and Hot Rod into Rodimus Prime. So I bet that little piece contains the power to do so.

7. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Could be Optimus already has the Matrix hidden in his chest.
    Maybe a combination of the piece of All Spark and the matrix might do something.
    I like the idea that that piece of the All Spark could bring Megatron back, would be faily reasonable.

8. O_Prime05

Now that would make sense. Who knows we'll just have to wait.

9. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Zombie Jazz

10. O_Prime05

Hahaha zombie jazz. Decayed metal and all. That'd be kick ass. Idk why they killed him off in the first one. It was kind of dumb and left me in shock. He was funny.

11. (R)Bumblebee

(R)Bumblebee Satan's Camaro

Oh yeah, I was shocked, too and a bit sad. But there's one good thing: Now
    there's room for new TRANSFORMERS and I'm looking forward to see who will be on screen in the next movie :popcorn 

-> Jazz wasn't just funny! He... well... AAARRRGGG *dying 'cause of too much coolness* :rip 

12. O_Prime05

Yeah it will be interesting to see who is up in the next movie. I'd like to see Cliffjumper, Hot Rod, or even Kup. That'd be a cool addition to the next movie.

13. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    In the leaked treatment Prime already has the matrix as you say, and I can't remember why megatron needed it, but it's an essential part when creating a new TF, it gives it the soul and intelligence which the movie sparklings lacked.

14. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Maybe Movie Megs believes like G1 Megs.

"A warrior doesn't need a head just a body"

If you consider the comic prequel as canon where Megatron uses an army of drones.

15. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    This is an interesting discussion, but you have to understand that Michael Bay doesn't really recognize the standard TF mythos. Just because the Matrix did something in the cartoon or the old movie, doesn't make a proof for anything in the upcoming movie.

16. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Yeah, I understand that it'll be "his" movie...but I find it hard to believe that something as important as the matrix will be overlooked.
    I think my original point was overlooked. I'm talking about that (seemingly) last part of the Allspark actually BECOMING the Matrix. It would still look the same (chip of the cube) and cased in a "matrix" looking container that Prime would keep with him (hopefully as a fan nod -in his chest)
    The Movie would take a decidedly G1 turn when the decepticons wound or even kill Prime, and take the matrix with the hopes of repairing Megatron and creating new bots....(turning Construction vehicles into guardians/enforcers for example)

17. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

What if you do a scene that happens during the timeframe between when Megatron was defeated and and the actual dumping into the ocean, where you have Prime extracting a few more shards from Megatron's charred remains. Prime pontificates about freedom and sentience, and in the background, Megatron's eyes flicker with hatred. Prime crushes the shards forcefully, and they begin to continually spark between each other, and hold themselves together in a glowing blue mass. And then Prime leaves, and Megs gets dumped into the ocean.

18. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I'm sure that shard Prime saved of the Allspark will show up again in the sequels but personally, I doubt it'll become the Matrix we're used to seeing in Transformers. I think it'd be cool if they did, but for some reason I just can't visualize that as something they'd do for the movies...

19. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Exactly... and because it was the cause of all the destruction/battle, I took it he really didn't want to broadcast to everyone that a piece survived! So, I think he held it tight to conceal it more than anything.

20. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Oh snap, that would be a tremendous plot for the next film. Jazz is somehow revived but all screwed up and pissed off. Eventually the Autobots have to kill him because he's causing so much havoc and his spark is being tortured. And you know who's directing him?

Starscream.