the allspark , sparks and g-stones

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 11, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

in the brave mythos a gstone can among other things channel a persons positive emotions into a form of energy whcih that person can channel through their mind and body as a way to push their self beyond the very peak of their abilities as a fighter to superhuman level of being right when it comes to guy cyborgs character being a human cyborg equiped with a g-stone for his heart right?

now assuming for a moment that it would be possible to upgrade a living cybertronian with a g-stone fused into their very spark lasercore and lifespark

what effect might it have on that living cybertronian then?

to be honest people i am shocked no one has ever brought up the topic before

right now i can't even begin to imagine that kind of epic hot blooded burning justice that would result from that what if scenario

all i can think of is goku going ssj3 multiplied by ten and by a thousand and i doubt if even that would be gin to actually descirbe it well enough

2. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Me too!

3. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    I'm so confused.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Don't g-stones work off the fighting spirit of a human heart, more akin to binary bonding?

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

they convert courage into life energy actually

heres a link from the gaogaigaigarbetterman wikia website

G-Stone - GaoGaiGar-Betterman Wiki

so yeah i would think that since g-stones are used to power galeon and the other mecha members of 3ggg it would be entirely possible to fuse a g-stone to a living cybertronians lasercore/spark/sparkchamber

comparativley speaking humans and cybertronians are very much alike all around other then the fact we humans happen to be organic and they happen to be a alien race of cybermorphic transhumanistic like technosapiens but still living beings none the less

i still say it would be one of the most epic kind of hot blooded burning justice to see happen

yuusha brave epic for sure mayube even past that even

as to wether or not it would be comparable to a cybertronian being upgraded to a autobot prime vie the matrix though your guess is as good as mine

now if this were to actually happen to a g-stone equiped cybertronian in which said cybertronian is also a mattrix upgraded prime as well

tries imagining what that might be like

damn it my head just asploded and damn if i did not enjoy the ride

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I doubt I will ever understand your compulsion to shoehorn dbz and various hot blooded animes into Transformers.

Furthermore, other than the fact that we're both sentient, humanoid creatures, aren't Cybertronians and Humans completely different, biologically? We have meat and organs, they have mechanical parts, the ability to reformat themselves, reconfigure their bodies, resist aging for thousands of times our lifespan, etc. Doesn't sound all that similar to me.

Sure, you could theoretically take an object from a completely separate fictional universe and try to put it in another one, who's to know if it would work? It would work if the writers wanted it to, I suspect. Could Excalibur hurt Superman? Sure, probably. Could the Death Star destroy Mogo? Maybe, I dunno. It's the kind of thing that belongs in fan fiction stories, and not much else, I think.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    To be fair, Gaogaigar and Brave do make use of lots of sentient robots, like Transformers does. And Gaogaigar did have that one sequence where one of the robots go blasted back into the stone age and got back to the present the long way. The main difference is Transformers have Sparks, Gaogaigar's mecha have super advanced AIs and use G-Stones as power cores.

Actually though, the real Gaogaigar / Transformers crossover question regards the big bad.

He says he feeds on negative emotions, "Minus thoughts".

You know who else in Transformers did that?

Armada Unicron.

There's a little Brave / Transformers thought for you right there.

(I'm more of a fan of Fighbird's Draias, who used the same Minus Energy thing, being a servant of Unicron on the same grounds though. Draias even mentions he serves some great unseen evil god and all so there's space in there to do it)

But back to your point, I don't think a G-Stone would work for a Transformer simply because all of the Braves were designed around the G-Stones based on the blueprints Caine installed on Galeon. Odds are a Transformer equipped with a G-Stone either couldn't realise the full power, because they weren't designed for it, or somehow have to sacrifice something else to make it work for them.

In any case, check out Galaxy Force, there's enough burning justice there already without the boost of a G-Stone. I'd go as far as to say in that series the Force Chips were like externalised G-Stones, especially once they start inducing reformatting or simply giving the characters the power to get up and keep fighting a superior opponent.

8. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I ain't a Brave-family afficionado, but Galaxy Force/Cybertron sure had a lot of "winning thru sheer force of will."

9. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think it would be something like Masterforce, though with a living Cybertronian not a Transector.

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

oh i know
    not to mention the fact that megatron went all outcrowned saiyan prince vegeta nuts in his desire to evolve/ ascend to galvatron

him and starscream even went through withe the powering up auras bit during their fight on gigantion and it was a fight that was up there with any of goku and vegetas fights for that matter

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

actually i think it would work better for a g stone to be fused into the very body of a human godmaster warrior with the human serving as the go between for the cybertronian technology transtector body and the gstone

over all power levels wise it would be like the human godmaster having the overall powerlevels of a saiyan or a super saiyan comparatively speaking