The Agent Fowler Thread, All Fowler all the time.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeah i'm surprised to find no one here really talks about Agent Fowler much.

I find Fowler to be the best human in the show. He's a collossal combination if you combine General Morshower, Theodore Galloway and the a tad bit of Captain Fanzone, give him the voice of Winston from Ghostbusters and you get Fowler.

Fowler is a tough no-nonense hardass who doesn't want to the Transformers War to destroy his planet, he would rather get tazered to stomach than let the Decepticons win. But the main reason i like him the most is in Part 4 of Darkness Rising was when Fowler had his brain fried from the being almost tazered to death he said the best line so far in the show.

"I like pie, Can we stop for pie?"

:lol  :lol  :lol  I laughed so hard at this point, Fowler immidatley became my favourite human on the show.I swear that Fowler and pie will become a meme like Hotshot and JaAm and Optimus Prime and "gimme your face" Fowler's awesome, Maybe he'll be as awesome as Captain Fanzone will be.

So what do you people think of Agent Fowler?

2. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    didn't like him until he was captured and tortured, go figure.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol  I love the VA;)  I don't know if I like the silly talk added for laughs, but I'm willing to see where he goes in future episodes. It'll be interesting to see how he gets Starscream back if at all.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    His VA alone makes the show awesome.

5. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Talked to Hudson at a con and he says fowler is in most of the episodes.

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Fowler's a lot more likable then his ROTF counterpart Galloway, but what really stands out is when he was tortured by Starscream.

Whether he's holding out to protect the Autobots or his country, Fowler is a hardass against Starscream. He does not give up, even under that kind of torture on his nervous systems. And he can still crack a joke at Starscream. I could imagine him saying, "Hey... one more question... if you're the servant here... why aren't you wearing a dress?"

Yeah, he was close to breaking in Part Four, but come on, the guy was tortured. I like Fowler so far, not as much as Fanzone or General Morshower, but he's not unlikable. He actually thanked the Autobots, getting past the ego he inherited from Galloway.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Awesome! :D  Dude now i want to meet Ernie Hudson now he's sounds like a cool guy in real life.

8. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    He's my third-favorite character on the show so far (behind Bulkhead & Ratchet). Really like how he treats the Autobots like just big humans, seeing as how he's gotten used to them, and isn't really afraid of them because he knows they won't hurt him personally.

Also, "PUT SOME PANTS ON!"

9. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Yep, that pretty much proves it.

10. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    I just watched Ep3 and caught that it was Ernie Hudson in the credits. That really does take the show to another level for me :D 

Not sure how i missed his name in the VA announcements...