The advertising begins - Sector 7 Update

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Kickback, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Went to ESPN.COM today and noticed a large banner that popped out on your screen advertising the TRANSFORMERS movie. Put a smile on my face.

2. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Did they have any TF commercials durring the Super Bowl? Snack and bathroom breaks for me durring commercials :D 

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I was watching a little bit of the Super Bowl last night when I went to my grandmother's for dinner... nope, not a single TF commercial to be seen. But it would have been nice to see one than all the stupid commercials I saw.

4. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw a commerical for Norbit, I think, and something else that comes out in the next month, but no TFs.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yeah, I saw a commercial for Norbit.... looks a whole like Professor Klump, and really really stupid.

6. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    And what a big assed banner that is!

7. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    yes, this big:

[​IMG]

also , did you know there is a new sector7 password hidden within?

the new password is...

drumroll please....

thefirst7

8. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    NICE.

9. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    New Sector 7 Password!!!

EDIT:*THREAD MERGED*

thefirst7

Big Thanks to Senior Board Member kjeevahh for posting this in the "The advertising begins" thread!

What are you waiting for!?! Go try it out now!!!

http://www.sectorseven.org/

*SPOILERS!!!!!* (highlight to read).

up now is virtual blueprints of sector seven. you can only access the first 5 of the 7 levels of the facility for viewing.

also available are 3 videos of:

1. a visual documentation of the damage a "specimine" has caused (most likely skorponok). apparently the scientists at the facility ran an experiment on the creature. it was stunned for 3 seconds and then acted violently. the experiment ended up draining their backup generators and one man died in the process.

2. the second video is a quick walkthrough of a corridor at the facility. it's not much but it does show pictures on a wall of "the first seven" men who may possibly be the founders of sector 7. there is also a wall sign that reads "the first seven." the included text talks of how they interrogated a "pizza delivery boy" who was captured after he infiltrated the facility. he claims to have no affiliation to "Agent X"(who ever that is) and he has been released (and will be monitored 24/7).

My guess is that this person is either Spike(but he's not a pizza delivery boy) or Frenzy(who could possibly infiltrate the facility with ease).

3. third video is of a conversation between Dr. Rebecca Howard and Alexander Powers. Powers wants 10 new portotype weapons ready to combat the invasion threat but rebecca only has 1 ready (the spec and design of the weapon are shown and explained). Powers gets angry and tells her that she can get the job done with everything she aldreay has despite the fact that Rebecca needs more materials from foreign sources. Powers needs more weapons for the military so they can fight off the invaders (most likely the decepticons). Powers warns Rebecca of what will happen if the world finds out about these "things" and that if she does not have the weapons ready in time, she'll lose her job. after their argument, powers tries to flirt with her. Rebecca gets angry and cuts off the video link between her and alexander. the end.

Also for some reason, you can access the E-Mails of "Agent W. Snup", "Sectro 7's Security Department", "Dr. Rebecca Howard", and "Agent Alexander Powers".

Have Fun!!!

10. Steamlock

Steamlock New Member

Haven't seen any commercials here in Canada yet, but I don't watch much TV.

11. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    nice :3

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    You missed one. There is also a new video of a conversation between a soldier and a chick. I won't go into detail, but it was interesting.

13. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i dont understand this Sector 7 stuff, and that site made no sense.

14. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Don't know if this is old, but the third hard drive from the right in the right corner has a .pdf file detailing an agreement between Takara and Sector 7.

EDIT: Ha! Level 3 has a Burger King and a PX.

15. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's there now. I was writing it in when the threads got merged (which deleated my thread). So then I had to go in this one and post it here.

and on the topic of Burger King, it is known that a Burger King sign appeared in a backlot set for the film and there's a rumor that BK is doing a promotion with BK transformers movie toys. so this doesn't surprise me (plus bk did cybertron as well) and it further proves the rumor.

16. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    This is very sweet... There's not much to the ARG though, which is what I've been hoping for since I first heard about Sector 7...

The conversation between Powers and the doctor seemed a bit soapish to me too, it seems like the two of them have had a 'relationship' in the past... Anyone think that that might come into play later on?

The video of the damage is very sweet... Don't know if it's truly Scorpinok though, although that's what the Scorpion icon would lead me ot believe... Someone over in Seibertron.com thought it was an experiment on the "Real Gears", bringing mechanical devices near the "All Spark"...

Very neat thoough... Looking forward to more!

17. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i cant get to this sector 7 thing...and i dont recall hearing about it before. can anyone explain it to me

18. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's some website related to the Movie... go to www.sectorseven.org, and type in either takara83 or, the more recent password, thefirst7, to access it.

I sent an email to the "Sector Seven Security," I wonder if they'll respond..:dunce 

19. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    thanks op747...but i dont have the right flash player (and cant get it updated cuz im at work) but thats cool that theyve got sites related to the movie...

20. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

Pretty cool.

I like that fact that they use the term Megaman. The arm blaster on BB reminds me of the Mega Buster. Actually, so does his helmet.

Not that the 2 are in anyway related, but it's still a funny coincidence.