The Adventures of the Bacontronian/Dewbot Alliance!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Sep 11, 2009.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Indeed.

2. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

Mmmmmm......houses made out of BACON!!! Yum! I'd love that!^^

3. deltaprime

News Credits:
    You know what? It's update time!

Shockwave and I decided that we were no longer of importance at this point in the plot, and we both broke the fourth wall and walked out-for now at least.

Soon afterwards, saneformer introduced the DBA members to her friends, the Coketron/Hambot Alliance. I could tell you the names of everyone in this update, but I already made a list a few posts back.

"This is all so strange, even for me!" cried Delta. "First I met real life me, now I meet Shattered Glass me, what's next?"

"A furry version of you?" suggested SG Rob.

"Sage, what's a furry?" asked TRANS+CRAZY.

"Oh, a furry is--"

Then Gamma Minor cut him off by saying, "I think he meant to say fury. You know, like 'Brooklyn Fury!"

"Wait, Yugioh Abridged exists in this universe too?"

The two groups then began talking about what it's like in their homoe universes and such, and actually got along quite well. One thing confused the DBA members though. Why were they getting along so well with their Shattered Glass counterparts?

"The answer to the question Tyler just typed out is that we're all to crazy and nonsensical to follow that type of logic," replied Egas, the Who Hater.

"So...uh...how do we get home now?" asked YO14.

"Why would you want to go home?" was Old Roddimus41's reply.

Meanwhile, TRANS+CRAZY looked very untrustingly at SG Barricade. She'd never been so close to the bad cop without him threatening to blow her brains out. It was all so bizzare.

Then Robticon had to say it.

"Do you guys have any bacon in this dump?"

The whole of the Coketron/Hambot Alliance suddenly went into an uproar, chanting, "Bacon is evil! Long live ham! Bacon is evil! Long live ham!"

Things just got interesting.

4. Young Optimus14

Young Optimus14 MTMTE Theorist

Of course it was Robticon.

5. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Aw, dang flabbit.

I had to be the one, didn't I!? >: (
    Oh, well, at least I'm doing something. :p 

6. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Just wait until you cause a zombie invasion

7. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

I would put a minus in between Sane and Former
    SANE-FORMER :p 
    And Delta, you failed to mention how I got free from Starscream ;) 
    I guess I can just explain it all now...

A few moments earlier....

As Starscream ran along the flat and seemingly endless plain away from the DBA headquarters he began to take notice as a rumble in the distance began to grow louder and louder as if a stampede of elephants was right on their tail.
    "Starscream?" Asked Auto
    "What?!" Starscream sneered, she had been asking him numerous questions the entire time he'd been running.
    "It looks like my team finally found out where I was..." She said, pointing behind them. Starscream carefully turned his head, as not to crush the teenage girl's leg and scanned the horizon. Sure enough a large dust could could be seen lining where the ground and sky met, inside he saw the dark shapes of the DBA members riding in their own VOLTHOGS. Judging by the speed they were going, and ho tired he was getting, they would catch up soon enough.
    "Human." He addressed the girl "I-"
    "You can call me Auto." She said somewhat pushily.
    Starscream sighed, "Auto. I need you to get out. Now."
    "I can't, my leg's in too deep and I'm still stuck." She replied.
    Starscream bent his head forward as far as he could go (which wasn't much due to his abnormally large chin. It's okay though, the fangirls lurve the chin.) as to make the opening larger so she could unstuck her leg.
    "Can you get out now?" He muttered.
    If Auto nodded he couldn't see it but he felt the pressure between his neck and shoulder lessen as he heard the fangirl let out a small "Eep!" as she started to slide off his armor. Starscream smirked. One short transformation scene later he caught the girl in his front driver's seat and, engine roaring, drove off.
    He didn't know however, that in a few moments he would witness what all of his scientific prowess deemed impossible. When the DBA finally gained on them he found himself witnessing an odd strain of events until he and the girl were sucked into a large black hole with all the others.

Things began to move in a blur for him once inside. The "Shattered Glass" Counterparts as the DBA recognized them as. Starscream buried his face in his servos and waited out a bit as he attempted to gather his bearings. Auto on the other hand, was enjoying her time talking and arguing with....herself...
    "Nope, I can't stand him and he won't leave me alone!" said an annoyed Auto, only she wasn't- her hair was a silvery grey color, the opposite of her normal golden locks. This was Decepticon Lady, or Decep as she called herself.
    "What?! What's not to love about Starscream?!" Asked a flabbergasted Auto, she loved a good argument.
    "Watch." Said Decep, "Oh Starscream?!" She called.
    "Hmm?" Down the hallway of the headquarters a large mech answered her call. He looked exactly like Animated Starscream except his color scheme was similar to that of his G1 counterpart and his optics glowed a magnificent light blue.
    "See what I mean?" Pointed out Decep. "I swear, he stalks me. But really in my opinion Megatron's my favorite." She turned to Auto. "And you say your Starscream hates you? Lucky."
    After introductions Auto and SG Starscream were chatting like old friends while the real Starscream sulked in a corner. Who knows what sort of damage these humans were causing by interacting with their counterparts? No, he preferred to sit back and try to formulate a way out of this while observing this unusual dimension.
    Starscream looked up as his counterpart came walking over with Auto sitting on his shoulder, SG Starscream opened his mouth as if to greet him but was interrupted as loud chanting started up. About the evils of Bacon?!
    That couldn't be good...

8. deltaprime

News Credits:
    1. sane-former has to be in all lower case, since TRANS+CRAZY is in ALL CAPS.
    2. Thanks for filling that in, Auto. Great update, and a great new point of view for the story!
    3. Fangirls Lurve the chin. :lolol 

9. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Hehe, nice. :D 

10. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

Since Mini-Bot reminded me that she was in the group she should now be in the fanfic and her SG name should be Huge-Con.

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Loved how I was a little uneasy being around SG Barricade, and I :lolol ed at Robticon asking for bacon and our SG counterparts chanted how bacon is evil and long live ham.

Saneformer is good enough. No need to put it in all-caps or put a minus between sane and former.

Good updates, guys!

12. Young Optimus14

My turn.

After escaping from Autobot prison I somehow got to the hole that leads to the SG universe.

"Strange. My LMD seems to be in there a long with everyone else. Dang it Delta! I told him not to do this if I was put in Autobot jail. Might as well go in."

I then found myself in the SG version of the DBA headquaters.

"Hey guys! What up?"

Everyone: "WTF?! Two YOP14's?"

"Nope. This guy here is my LMD. He took my place while I was in jail."

Delta: "You went to prison?"

"You should know of all people! Anyway I somehow would up in front of a hole that led me here. So what did miss?"

OldRomius41 handed me a computer to catch up on everything.

"I'm gone for a week and you guys cause a chaos without me! And whats this about you guys about to get into a fight with our SG selves because Robticon asked-"

Robticon:" Do you guys have any bacon and Mountain Dew?"

Egas:" Bacon and Mountian Dew is evil! CHA! CHA! CHA!"

"I take it This is how things were before I got here."

D:"Yup. by the way, did you get anything while you were in jail?"

"I got this Dinobot tatoo on my chest now. It makes me, YOP14, talk like Dinobot sometimes. And I also get the urge to munch metal when ever I see a Dectpicon."

Who here knows what an LMD is? Without googling it.

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting...

14. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

<.< erm, whut?

I got lost. @_@

Still interesting though! :D 

15. Young Optimus14

U have to read my interview with Grimlock to fully understand.

16. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Got ya. :thumbs2: 

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I felt like doing this:

TRANS+CRAZY cautiously walked up to SG Barricade, not quite sure what to make of her favorite bad robot-cop being good. She finally stopped about a few feet away from him, and looked at him up and down.
    A laugh from her SG counterpart, Saneformer, got her attention. "Hard to believe Barricade's a good guy in this universe, huh?
    "Like, yeah... in my universe, Barricade wants to kill me. All because he found me annoying."
    "I don't find you annoying." SG Barricade spoke, glancing down at TRANS+CRAZY.
    "Well, at least that makes me feel better. And would you care to give me one little ride before me and the others return to our universe?"
    "Of course I will, if Saneformer doesn't object."
    "Hey, just give my counterpart what she wants. That way she can say that she got to ride in her all-time favorite Transformer."
    "Alright, cool!" Then TRANS+CRAZY thought for a moment, before asking, "Say, are you currently working on a photo-comic?"
    "Yes, and it's called Prime's Threat."
    "Oh, naturally... opposite of what my comic is... Fallen's Threat."
    Just at that precious moment, SG Wildfrost burst right into the Coke/Ham Alliance's headquarters through the wall. Instinctively, SG Barricade protected TRANS+CRAZY and Saneformer from the wall debris, then whipped out his weapon in order to attack the intruder, when suddenly SG Wildfrost got thrown out of the building by none other than the good Wildfrost.
    "Yeah, give it him, Wildfrost! Beat the living spark out of that evil imposter!" TRANS+CRAZY cheered.
    Saneformer cleared her throat. "You mean his evil counterpart."
    "There's only one Wildfrost in my book, and that's MY Wildfrost!"
    "Suuuure..."
    "Ugh, why am I arguing with myself?"
    By that time, the good Wildfrost managed to beat his SG counterpart, sending him away. The good Wildfrost turned and walked into the building, but stopped when he saw Barricade.
    "What the Pit are you doing here?!" Wildfrost demanded. "TC, get away from him right now!"
    "Wildfrost, relax! This Barricade's a good guy in this universe."
    Wildfrost lifted a hand to scratch the side of his face. "This Shattered Glass stuff is confusing..."
    SG Barricade looked down at TRANS+CRAZY. "Is he always like this?"
    TRANS+CRAZY sighed, and facepalmed. "Yes, unfortunately. He is very protective of me, for a bot who's afraid half of the time, and the name Barricade is synonymous with the word 'Evil' in his processor."
    "HEY!" Wildfrost whined.
    TRANS+CRAZY looked up at SG Barricade. "So, about that ride..."

18. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Niiiiice! :cool: 

Good one, very good.:D 

19. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Thanks.

20. deltaprime

News Credits:
    TC, very nice. I like the characterization you put into it. Young Optimus14, you're was good too, but it didn't totally fit in with the story, seeing as how you left with the rest of us in the first place. Oh well, that's what Retconning is for!

All hail SG potato salad!