The Adventures of the Bacontronian/Dewbot Alliance!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Sep 11, 2009.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Cuz I don't advertise this club enough as it is. :p 
    I have some big plans for this, and it's kind of a spin off of a section of my Transformers Tribune where I had TFW members caught in the middle of a battle between the Animated bots and cons. Right now it's a WIP, so stay tuned for more!

2. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Yaaay! Can't wait to see what comes out of here. :p 
    (Subscribed)

3. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Preview time!

Shockwave's lair lay in ruins. He had failed in his attempt to recruit the young TFW member to become a Decepticon spy. His body was completely destroyed, and now only his spark remained, floating off into the sky. He would not accept this defeat. His opponents, after all, were mere organics! He'd have his vengeance, eventually.

Meanwhile, the members of the Dewbot/Bacontronian Alliance were talking about world domination, houses made of bacon, and of course, narwhal hippo crossbreeds. It was a rare moment of non-chaos. Finally someone noticed that one of the club leaders, Autobot Girl, was missing.

"Hey, where'd Autobot Girl go?" asked Young Optimus14.

"I'm not sure. Maybe we should go find her," replied the other club leader, Sage.

The club then began debating on how they would find their missing friend. Would they send Trans+Crazy's jeep, Wildfrost, to track her down? Maybe they'd for a search party or something. They spent quite a large amount of time deciding what they would do, until finally Robticon, the GIF Master of the group, spotting Autobot Girl right outside the club HQ. She looked like she was up to something........

4. deltaprime

News Credits:
    What was Autobot Girl up too?

The club leader slipped outside when everyone else was enjoying there (anchovy and mushroom free) pizza. For lulz, she decided it might be fun to resurrect TFA Starscream. She was, afterall, his biggest fan. She even had has spark with her. All she needed to do was find a body to put it in. Then she overheard something.

"Yeah, you guys better stay away from my VOLTHOGS! And no, YO14, they're not actual warthogs duct taped to a car."

The voice belonged to HybridMaximus, who had just given her a great idea. In the shed behind the club HQ, there were twenty of these special vehicles. She'd place Starscream's spark inside one of them to bring him back to life!

Quitely, she snuck into the shed and began looking at all the VOLTHOGS. Which one would she choose? She first looked at Deltaprime's. He was the awesomest member of the group, and so was his VOLTHOG (yes, they do need to be in ALL CAPS.) Then she remembered that Delta had broken his trying to fry bacon on its engine. Hey, he was hungry! Then she looked at Robticons and instantly decided that she wasn't going to use his, for "safety" reasons......

After about five minutes, she finally realized that she had she had her own VOLTHOG, and chose to bring that one to life. She opened up the hood of it and placed Starscream's spark into it. Then she waited.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU, MEGATRON!!" the machine suddenly screamed. This caught Autobot Girl off guard and she ran off, forgetting that she had actually accomplished what she was trying to do in the first place.

She then snuck into the BDA headquarters and tried not to look guilty. This didn't work, because Sage, the other club leader, saw her right away.

"Autobot Girl? What were you doing?"

"Oh, nothing, Sage. Hey, is there still some pizza left?"

"Rob saw you outside. He told me it looked like you were up to something. What did you do?"

At this, Robticon jumped up from his seat and yelled, quite loudly, "DON'T CALL ME ROB! IT'S ROBTICON!"

Young Optimus14 and ROTF Sideswipe tried to calm him down. Sage still looked at Autobot Girl accussingly, and Delta just sat there thinking about pie. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....pie.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lol 

Interesting read.

6. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

"Safety". Yes.Who knows what would happen if my VOLTHOG was used? :lol 
    <.< Erm, well... While I don't like being called 'Rob', I think I'd at least make
    an empty threat before having to be forced to calm down.... :D 
    Something like....
    "I'll STEAL YOUR BACON!!!!"
    or...
    "I'll TELL UR MA ON U!!!1"
    or, if I was REALLY mad...
    "Ok, you want to take it that far? TIEM 4 TLLK ST00PID!!!!"

All in all, very good, Sir! :lolol 

7. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

:D 
    STARSCREAM!!! :D 
    :D 

He will be mine :ev:  yeeesss....
    and Megatron shall perish....

8. Young Optimus14

Young Optimus14 MTMTE Theorist

This should be good.

9. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Rise of Starscream (real original title, huh?)

"So what were you doing, Auto?"

Autobot Girl just stood there with a deer in the headlights look on her face. How would she tell her friends that she brought Starscream back to life?! Then she remembered something that might save her.

"I wouldn't talk, Sage. After all, you were the one who decided to start that huge Animated war! Why would you do that?!"

"I was bored, but this isn't about me. It's about you. What were you doing?"

At that moment, Autobot Girl's VOLTHOG burst through the door and transformed before the group's very eyes. It was Starscream! He looked at Sage, then Autobot Girl, then to the pile of bacon Robticon was eating, then back to Autobot Girl. This was the girl he was looking for.

"You there, organic! What is your name?"

"A-autobot Girl, sir," was her weak reply.

Then Sage figured it out. Autobot Girl must've resurrected Starscream. Great. Meanwhile, Crazymadman took something out of his pocket and aimed it at Starscream.

"Don't move a servo, you monster! See what I have in my hand? Don't make me use it, cuz I will! I really will!" he shouted.

Everyone looked at what Crazymadman had in his hands. It was a piece of pie, of all things. Why he was hidding a piece of pie in his pocket, we'll never know.

"Pathetic fool, you expect to defeat me with a mere pastry?! You make me laugh."

You see, Starscream failed to realize one very important fact: Pie is the most powerful pastry in the galaxy, followed by donuts. Crazymadman was about to through the slice of deliciousness at Starscream, when suddenly Autobot Girl yelled, "NOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000ooooooooooo....."

Would Crazymadman through it, or would he stop his attack for Autobot Girl's sake?

Meanwhile, on one of Cybertron's moons, the spark of Shockwave landed in an old Autobot recruitment camp. The place was deserted (after many attacks by a certain bounty hunter *cough*Lockdown*cough*) and it was very quiet. Perhaps he could find some materials to create a new body for himself. Of course, creating a body is a difficult thing to do when you don't have arms, legs, or a body....

10. Young Optimus14

Young Optimus14 MTMTE Theorist

Let the possion begin!

11. Robticon

Robticon Out of the Game

Mmmmmm... Bacon. :p 

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lol 

I'll try and write up a chapter of one of my chases with Barricade, if that's alright with you Delta.

13. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Just as long as it flows with the story. Anyone can post their own updates here, as long as they're not too long and they aren't just random stories (of course, that's not to say a story about you vs. Barricade wouldn't be cool.)

14. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Or maybe you and I could just collaborate on writing such a chapter, so that why I don't mess with the storyline.

15. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

Starscream doesn't have to worry, after all I would never throw the most powerful pastry in the galaxy at my favorite character. Or would I...

I think I might make one of these storys too.

16. Autobot-Girl

*glares*
    Think veeerrrryyy carefully about that....:sly2: 

nom it Starscream!! :ev: 
    Nom the delicious pastry!!

17. deltaprime

News Credits:
    No update today guys (too much homework, not to mention a certain someone wasted my time--no not any of you)

Hopefully there'll be more tommorow. Same goes for the Tribune.

18. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

Oh no, not this again. :sly2: 

*Get's ready to thow*

19. Autobot-Girl

This time I'll be sure to catch you :ev: 

Go ahead, I already told him to Nom it, it'll probably make him even more powerful....
    or make him come on our side because we own the delicious pastries that he now craves :ev: 
    MUAHAhahahaha!!

20. deltaprime

News Credits:
    You know, you guys could make your own update, and decide the fate of Starscream and teh pie for yourselves....