The 6" Titanium Line

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Satomiblood, Aug 4, 2011.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

The Fallen was always the one the stuck out to me. I looked at the others and recognized who they were and wasn't too impressed with any of them. Though too be fair my Wal Mart never had a good supply of them to begin with so there were many I have never even seen in person such as Ultra Magnus who looks great from the pictures I've seen on the internet.

Anyway, the Fallen stuck out as the one character that wasn't from any cartoon series so I didn't have any reference to compare him too in my head. Like Rodimus Prime really bugged me that he looks like an update rather than something I can use as a stand in for that stick of a G1 toy. And by update I mean he was still recognizable as G1 Rodimus Prime but had features that were inaccurate to the original design. Kinda like Classics Hot Rod though the only thing really off about him is that the exhaust pipes on his arms are WAY too short and there should be 3 of them on each arm while he only has 2.

Anyway, I took a closer look at him and his box because I really liked the design of the toy, and this being the first time I had taken a look at a Titanium box I had just noticed that the packaging looked like him. Of course after taking a closer look at a Cheetor which was the only other thing on the shelf at the time I realized all the paging art was made to be a close up of the character's chest. Though with Fallen's design it doesn't look like a robot's chest, it just looks like a furnace.

I passed up on him at the time because I didn't have the money for him but I had intended to pick him up later on. Sad thing was he never appeared in the store ever again after that. It wasn't till last Christmas that my dad bought him off E-bay still in box and 2 months ago I cut up his box and rearranged the pieces to make a really nice display case for him. :)  I been wanting to do that sense I first saw him so I had the box saved till I could figure out exactly how I was going to use all of it's parts. Anything that didn't have that furnace look to it I just threw away.

Also I really wasn't trying to do this but the finished display stand kinda looks like a bat.

2. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    is the optimal optimus one worth picking up? the youtube reviews seem very polarized

3. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have an extra of Optimal Optimus loose if you want him..I have no need of having multiples of him.