The 2 "leaked" BB Photos

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Silver Bullit, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

I was looking at the photos last night- the first one as he's lying down, taken on the ground looking at his head and sholders- the second one the more recent hi-rez full body shot.

Now, maybe others have realized it, maybe it's no big deal: these photos are taken from the same location... Hoover Dam, I believe.

So, one photo was taken from the ground while one was taken from above, pretty much at the same time.

O.k., so maybe it's not all that interesting... but it makes you wonder what else has been recorded and is waiting to be "leaked".

SB

2. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

3. Silver Bullit

Silver Bullit Banned

Not those particular ones, no.

SB

4. Mr Grimm

Mr Grimm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Something that I find odd is that we've seen the model of Bumblebee, but not the concept renders. I've seen a picture taken of his vehicle mode that looks like it's taken from one of the concept images (similar style to the ones seen for Prime and the rest), but the rest was cut off. One of his feet was visible, but that's it. A shame really, as this would possibly give us a better idea of what his face may look like.

5. Cory Bauer

Cory Bauer Well-Known Member

Yeah, whatever punk posted that half of the image needs to be tracked down and forced to post the other half :) 

6. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

^I second that