Minor/Repaint: That which was no longer is...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Alteron_Sheng, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Alteron_Sheng

Alteron_Sheng 'Tis an Kitbasher & Elder TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Or a roundabout way of saying: Making transforming Action Masters^^
    Rather then do individual posts for these various toys I've decided to simply post them to a single thread as I go.
    I *HAD* 14 of these, 10 of which were complete and painted and simply waiting on their 'action master partners'. After the theft I now have these four, and will have to buy new base molds and remake the others:S

Posting them in alt-mode first, simply because I want to see if anyone can guess who all four of these fellows are before I post them in robot-mode and ID them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  2. Slaughtermaster

Slaughtermaster Well-Known Member

Skyfall:

[​IMG]

Krok:

[​IMG]

Rad:

[​IMG]

Kickoff:

[​IMG]

3. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Oh hey, almost!! It's not Krok though, it's Jackpot^^
    Thanks for guessing! ^^
    I'm glad you got Skyfall, I wasn't expecting anyone to get him^^

4. Cspray616

Cspray616 Autobot Elite Life Guard

But altmodes are for wimps?

5. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    @Cspray616
    *shrugs* I like the personalities of most of the Actionmasters, but to me... Transformers should transform^^

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    The theft? What happened? Someone stole 10 out of 14 Transformers? Or did your whole house get robbed and they just dropped these 4 toys on the way ou?

7. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Someone broke in and robbed me:S. Mostly my TFs, but also DVDs and ripped up some other stuff, most anything small enough to grab is gone, much that wasn't stolen is wrecked...
    I lost over 200 transformers and most of my kitbash gear, like my airbrush, new camera and stuff :( 

8. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Ouch man, that sucks. Did you have insurance?

9. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Yeah, but it didn't cover everything, especially the transformers so now I have to slowly rebuild my collection (mostly kitbash fodder, I'll admit) :( 

10. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Jackpot

The Cybertronian version of Longshot! I love this character and he's the reason I decided to do the Action Masters
    Jackpot's head is a modified TFA: Jazz with his nose removed and given a smirk... I really liked the flame-decos on this toy and I decided that having the yellow become orange and orange become red was an alright trade, although it wasn't perfectly accurate. I may eventually modify the color-scheme, but for now I'm happy with it^^.

Jackpot:
    Quote: Of course we got lucky, *I'M* here!
    Jackpot seems to have "lucky" built into his core programming. He really gets a kick out of placing bets on dangerous predicaments and coming out on top. The higher the stakes, the happier he is. He once bet a Decepticon guard he could escape from the cell he was being held in... and now that Decepticon is in the cell Jackpot formerly inhabited.

To tilt things even further in his favor, Jackpot relies on his avian partner Sights to scout out information beforehand. Of course, some are just waiting for the day Jackpot's luck runs out... which might have disastrous results for the Autobot.

Attached Files:

11. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Kick-Off

Kick-Off:
    "Draw courage from defeat and you gain more than you lose."
    Kick-Off spent nearly a full vorn inside a Decepticon prison in Polyhex, where he was forced by his captors to fight his own teammates in brutal gladiatorial combat. Kick-Off did everything he could to survive... and everything he could to learn the inner workings of the Decepticons' security measures. After his rescue, he put this knowledge to good use as a member of the Autobots.

However, having been forced to injure his teammates has left Kick-Off a very bitter robot, who prefers to work alone. He also tends to get too worked up when it comes to enacting revenge on his former captors for his own good. Still, his skills are unquestionable, both in planning raids against Decepticon strongholds and on the battlefield, where he can kick skidplate with ranged weapons or his own fists and feet.

Attached Files:

12. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Rad

Rad:
    "Think before you shoot, but shoot before you're shot!"
    Rad is a two-fisted 'bot of science. Equally at home on the battlefield and in the laboratory, Rad's inherent level-headedness keeps his quick-tempered partner Lionizer from atomizing everything in their path. It also makes him incredibly popular amongst his teammates because of his sheer amount of skill, though he never lets it get to his head, nor does he let those few who hate him for his skills get him down.
    With more moves than an all-pro halfback, this clever, cool-headed daredevil is equally adept at combating Decepticons or calculating the coefficient of friction for a rocket booster. Paired with Lionizer, a roaring raging bundle of overheated circuits who can change into an atom-smashing blaster at the drop of a microchip... unless Rad can cool his engines first.

Attached Files:

13. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    Skyfall

You see son, when a Gundam and a Seeker love each other very much...
    You get Skyfall^^

Skyfall:
    "Flying is the ultimate freedom."
    Skyfall is an up-and-coming Autobot weapons engineer who envisions a very bright future for himself. He has an effusive and enthusiastic personality and can change anything from a construction crane or a can opener, into a weapon in less time than it takes to plug in a phone jack. Even when he's battling on the ground, this former jet fighter has his head in the clouds, daydreaming about flying. His nagging partner, Top-Heavy, can change into a radar-guided, triple-barreled, electro-pulse machine gun.

(also, fixed the typo from his original bio)

Attached Files:

14. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think you did some really neat work on these. These characters don't get enough lovin' :( 

Sorry about your breakin, btw. Just in case, there's an article I helped resourced in Tutorials called "Insuring Your Collection". I've been developing some of the resources in that article for my own collection in case of such an event. I hope everything turns out well for you, bud :thumb 

15. Alteron_Sheng

News Credits:
    No, they really don't, and they have some FUN personalities.

Thanks, I'll read that article. Well, it's turned out as best it can, I guess. At least no one was home, the theif didn't get upstairs where we live, and as a result our dogs were never in danger (if the thief ripped up clothes, papers and stuff I shudder to think what s/he might have done to helpless animals)

16. Joey_Santana

Joey_Santana Shockwave fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sorry to know about the theft pal.

These guys are really cool! Nice work!