thanks to HTS and Amazon my wallet is Crying

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimus Kharnal, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Optimus Kharnal

Optimus Kharnal Well-Known Member

So who else has this problem as well? B/C of the great sales and preorders from HTS and Amazon, I've spent more this past week on myself then Xmas shopping for other people. however the deals are just great when you add in the $10 TFS, Amazon's massive but short lived sale, and the Holiday25 code for HTS on preorders for inferno, shockwave, cyclonus, mini bots, hound, etc.

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    I have about 18 items on preorder from them.

3. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hell, I picked up Cyclonus, Hound, Inferno, Ani.Swindle, and Legends BB, Brawn Beachcomber and Ani.Prowl for $53 after tax and free shipping.

Before the sale code and the free shipping it was like $80.

It's very rare that we get a combo of sales like this.

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wallet is not exactly crying (a part time job helps loads) but I understand what you mean. Transformers are being released faster than I can get them on the shelf. Even the 80's wasn't this explosive in sheer numbers. Back then, there wasn't things like imports, exclusives, and multiple repaints of every mold. Thats not to mentions DVDs, TPBs, and items Alphie like to collect.:wink:  Also there wasn't multiple lines and such wonderful sales either. :lol