Thank you, Hasbro

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MisterFanwank, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    Thank you, Hasbro, for doing a shitty job distributing Highbrow and RTS figures in my area. I really appreciate that. One Highbrow to a box is fucking bullshit, and I couldn't be this frustrated about it if you hadn't OH SO GRACIOUSLY made so few of him.

Thank you, Hasbro, for going ahead with The Hub. Transformers Prime was an amazingly good trade for Animated: I watched one episode and began angsting about the loss of Animated ALL OVER AGAIN. That's GOOD self pity! I owe it all to you! Also, thanks for dumping the remainder of the Animated molds on Japan and leaving us dry, like there aren't enough robot toys over there.

And finally, thank you, Hasbro, for blocking my ability to see your products. It's really fun seeing a big, bad corporation swinging its mighty COCK in the face of its loyal consumers for no reason. It makes it really hard for me to defend businesses, large and small, when you're forcing Facebook accounts closed for no good reason and dragging your devoted communities through the dirt for being interested in what you're making. I love being angry at people who're FUCKING MORONS, and you've given me all the ammunition I need.

In all seriousness, go slap on the guy who stole your prototypes/broke his NDA and suck up your fuck up. Leave us alone with what's been leaked. Unlike your recent behavior, the leaked prototype pictures have people excited and energized for your DotM line. We LIKE seeing leaked pictures and scrutinizing them for information while we anticipate. Quit fucking that up!

2. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Happy christmas.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    My RtS Jazz and Tracks along with so many other TFs released this past year are confused by this thread.

I'm sorry you can't find a Highbrow at your local retails stores, though. Hopefully, you will be able to soon!

My hat's off to Hasbro and its many employees who have worked really hard this past year to product some really cool toys. Thanks, guys!

4. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    I like Hasbro...I think they're doing a good job...

5. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

I agree that Hasbro could be doing better in some areas but for the most part they do a pretty darn good job. It may be that someone is off thier medication schedule, to post a rant like this.

6. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    I don't think Highbrow even exist in my area. I still have not seen HA Mudflap. Then again, there's just way too many competition with fellow collectors, casual collectors and the $calper$!!!

At this point, there should be no excuse! No exception for a multi-million corporation to fuck this up. Now its a matter of when they will "Unfuck" them self and get their heads out of their asses!!

7. Vexxet

Vexxet Autocon

there are like 9 highbrows at the Kmart near my work.

8. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    Gawd damn!!! 9 Highbrows..... What neck of the woods are you from man?

9. hulk23869

hulk23869 Well-Known Member

Ebay is your friend. Though I doubt they have prozac.

10. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:

Yes, Hasbro are so powerful that they should be able to ensure retailers order just enough stock so as to sell out and are able to order new stock regularly.

11. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Did the thought ever cross your mind that the only reason Hasbro is doing this is because PARAMOUNT is yelling at Hasbro?

In the past, Hasbro has shown a severe indifference towards leaked prototypes being posted on message boards. The only ones they complain about are movie-related. Three times a guess why that is.

Also, BOO Hasbro for not wanting us to see stuff we're going to see in two or three months down the road anyways! We have a RIGHT to see new toys NOW!

12. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Merry Waahhhhhmas?

13. ThaConqueror

ThaConqueror Rock! Robot Rock!

Listen to the 'more. He knows his stuff.

As for your whinge-poorly-disguised-as-a-point about distribution, I'll quote the TFWiki here:

Also, way to call the hard-working people at Hasbro "fucking morons" *sarcastic clap*

14. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    dude go have some eggnog , Relax and who knows maybe Santa left a Highbrow under the Christmas Tree for you. Apologies if you do not celebrate Christmas.

15. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

Ouch!

Anyways it isnt Hasbro that does it, its the retail stores that order the product. There are a wazzoo of Highbrows near me, But no Damn Bludgeons'. And by the way Hasbro employees arent morons, they dont control retail orders. My cousin would take acception to that comment. ok thats my :2c: 

16. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    *sigh*......I don't like this thread.....

I was gonna try to be witty or logical but.....I just can't.

17. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    You know what, I remember when there were no Transformers available at retail. Anywhere. I remember struggling with the crappy Beast Machines toyline. I remember how the Armada / Energon / Cybertron thing dragged on so long I ended up collecting just MP's and Binaltechs.
    There is so much choice on the market now that even though I hate PCC, even though most of the movie line leaves me cold, even though I live in the UK and I have to debate spending £15 of an import deluxe or wait 9 months and risk it never coming to the UK and missing it, I am still thankful to Hasbro for really attempting to make toys for fans new and old. For every Bumblebee and Prime for the kids, we seem to be getting the obscure shit like Thunderwing and Skullgrin. So thanks Hasbro. The TF brand is making me very happy to be a fan.
    Even though corporate politics killed TFA prematurely, I am psyched to see where TF:p rime will take us.

18. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Screw this post, I got an RTS Jazz, Tracks and Lugnut and Grapple for Christmas, Thank you Hasbro, keep it up. Merry Christmas to all on here. Til all are one

19. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

Lugnut is awesome isnt he? I got one for my oldest son for christmas. And he just had to take it to his grandparents with him..There goes my fun lol

20. Sizzle

Sizzle Sparkabot

To the OP: there is this magical new invention. I don't know if you've heard about it yet. See, somebody set up a bunch of computers to where they would work together, and...this is the best part, the part that nobody knows about yet...you can actually turn on YOUR computer, type in the name of what you want on these things called "web sites," and in just a few moments, you can have someone ship the toy you want TO YOUR DOOR! You don't even have to go to town! But this is all still super secret. Nobody knows about this, so let's just keep it between you and me, OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.