Thank you for the suggestion. BSG

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Recall, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    After reading a thread that stated how great Battlestar Galactica is I purchased a boxset with the mini series, razor and season 1-4(part1) and it has indeed blown me away.

I've only watched the mini series and my god i don't think i've even seen anything as amazing as this. I love sci-fi and knew something special had to be out there, yet passed this off as a cliche low budget sci fi.

I regard The Wire as the best ever TV show i've watched but already Battlestar Galactica is my new favourite.

So just wanted to say thanks and I look forward to watching the rest of it.

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Now, being the super jerk that I am, I'm going to spoil it for you, because that's what the internet is for:

That one chick is a Cylon. :lol 

Honestly, I wasn't into the whole BSG thing for some time, I avoided the show, but there were so many people watching on the boards and so many of my friends were watching it, I gave the series a try. It's had its high points and its low points, but I'm glad I've been watching it.

If you're looking for other quality series, take a gander at http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/movie...lestar-galactica-firefly-what-else-there.html

3. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. I think the show works much better in DVD runs than weekly (or YEARLY! Thanks SFC...) installments. The lags go by faster, and the storylines flow better.

But The Wire still beats it.