TFX-03 addons and KO CC armor

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tampalicious, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Edited: Mods if you could please change title to 'TFX-03 addons and KO CC armor' that would be helpful. the warbot was sold for asking price.

Here I am selling a couple things. The member Mr. E2U has requested pics so here they are. that way everyone can see.

These pieces were purchased seperately by me and were unopened until I did. You guys know more than me, but I am pretty sure the TFX-03 add-ons are authentic, I didnt think they were KO'd at any time? Also let me say that I appreciated the member who sent them to me. It was really awesome. I just am taking a break from any collecting while I deal with giving real life a chance. So I think someone worthy should possess these. I'm only asking 60 shipped for the set, its complete with all the baggies and things as pictured. the faceplates etc.

the other piece is the KO armor. can you believe I bought it for 150 or some ridiculous amount on ebay? anyways, i'd let it go for 36 shipped. the armor itself is in great condition transformed once and put back together. it looks great on the figure the only floppy pieces are the heels on the back so its not an issue. I included a pic of the 'goo' on the bottom of the box. A smarter collector would have called the bluff and sent it back for the price I paid, but I kept it and they came out with the 40 dollar sets.... yea. lol. anyways there it is and heres the pics:

[​IMG]
    By tampalicious at 2012-04-28

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The goo:
    [​IMG]

2. Mr. E2U

Mr. E2U Seeker

PM sent...and id do 140 shipped for both?

3. Mr. E2U

Mr. E2U Seeker

pic of the armor? i may be interested

4. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

bumped and overhauled.