TFW's Titans Return Bumblebee Gallery

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Furnace

Furnace Antroid at a picnic

I\'m seriously tempted to get him just for the Titan Master integration feature. I\'ve always wanted a Bumblebee that could carry Spike around, and I never thought it would be possible at this scale!

2. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    I feel you left the mis-matched yellow paint and Tyranosaur forearms out of the cons. ;) 

Looks to be a decent little mold, but yeah, doesn't even compare to Classics 'Bee, but I look forward to getting it as Chase and any other variations they do of the mold.

3. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

This photo gallery actually inspired me to go out and buy this Bumblebee.

4. PrimalSoundwave1101

PrimalSoundwave1101 Active Member

Wheres my swoop( they can make it  because they made brawn a titan master and leigon class)

5. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm all for free opinion, equal rights etc...

but PLEASE...

remove nice head sculpt from the pro's... before hasbro thinks using a different scale for legends heads is a good idea.

How can you compare... Chop Shops (just choosing a casual legends... cough!..) face sculpt, which is much smaller, with this bb's..

Apples and Oranges...

I might be wrong, but I have gathered a certain consensus amongst legends scale collectors that some of the new legends
    are actually made to scale as minibots with generations or voyager. Maybe not but this bb's head is massive, ... MASSIVE,, next to other
    legends head sculpts.

Whats the point of catering for different markets with different scales, looks etc, if then you suddenly decide to use it all to market one line
    above the others... ... ..

The only thing I can do with this mold is cover him with Sharkticons till hes no longer visible...

IMG_6775.JPG

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017