Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatronkicksas, Nov 30, 2008.
How do you post images because I have a pic of hot shot.
Maybe you should look on the wiki?
1) What pic of Hot Shot do you have?
2) Is it okay to post the image on the Wiki? Does it conform to the Wiki's image policies?
3) There's an "upload file" link in the menu un the left.
4) Make sure to add the correct copyright tags and everything.
5) Points 2 and 4 are VERY IMPORTANT.
6) Which Hot Shot is it? Is it a photo of a toy, or from the comics or TV series?
7) Why do you feel this pic is so important that it must be posted?
8) Why Hot Shot? Why not some other character?
9) Obey all rules. They are VERY IMPORTANT.
10) Nevermore has a real, working computer for a brain. His data capacity knows no bounds.
Ok I don't know how to do all that shit can you post it for me the pic was released to the public it's not a stolen toy photo and you know the source can you just post it for me I have no idea what to do heres the pic and
7) Its the first colored pic of him
8)Because not alot of people saw this pic
9) I think I am
10) I know
This is what I wish Ultra Magnus had said in the movie instead of "I can't deal with that now." It would've been even more memorable.
Isn't that the Magazine image?
The car pic really needs to be cropped.
You can't upload those pictures, because they're exclusive to the Fan Club magazine.
Yeah those pics were made open to the public awhile ago. http://www.transformersclub.com/_images/TFmag15.pdf
Well I'll post it there. I'll see where it gets me.
sorry did the best I could without photoshop
I would prefer it if you didn't. It's a grey area. Besides, if we could, Walky, being a huge fan of Hot Shot, would have probably already done so.
OK sorry I didn't know I just joined.
Even if you were to upload the pics, you'd need to crop them. We don't have separate images for the robot and alternate modes.
Eh, whatever, I'll change it back.
I don't see the issue though.
wh3rE jAm cOpToR?
Separate names with a comma.