TFW2005's MP36 Megatron Gallery (230+ pics!)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Apr 17, 2017.

1. TattooedRobot

TattooedRobot Functioning Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Meh

2. opoptimus

opoptimus the big monkey

News Credits:
    What a freakin awesome gallery! Those TFtM inspired shots just put a big smile on my face! Especially love the "proceed to your oblivion" and "Soundwave, jam that transmission"!

3. danny boy

danny boy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol  nice.

• Like Like x 2
  4. cirrusstratus1

cirrusstratus1 ROGUE AUTOBOT LEADER

Great gallery!! I'll take ten of them!

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

These pictures really show off this wonderful figure. When I put him next to MP-05 it's comical how bad the original looks. TT has come a long way to make this gorgeous figure. I bought a 2nd after opening it, something I have not done in years.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WinstoBot

WinstoBot Well-Known Member

I just spent the last 15minutes looking at the gallery. Wow! If that doesn't convince people of MP Megatron's awesomeness then they need to question their own reasons to even collect Masterpieces. I dare ANYONE to go look at that gallery and NOT buy MP36.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Caminus Prime

Caminus Prime Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Takara really deserves a lot of love and recognitions, they're willing to go above and beyond even in the IMPOSSIBLE to make their fans (ungrateful or not) happy, something that hasbro is never willing to do. I admire them greatly.

• Like Like x 2
  8. magick

magick Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Now if only they'd fix the seeker mold to look more cartoon accurate. The only thing that really disappoints me about this MP is that they didn't put a light in his arm cannon. It could be done without a lot of effort on their part. I wonder if there will be any way for US collectors to get a different sound board. The firing sound is way too kiddie. Maybe an E-Hobby exclusive instead of a mass release? Hasbro would really only need to release the arm cannon as a separate US-based accessory. I assume they still wouldn't dare try to release this here. Especially since the figure barrel can\'t have the plug glued in. Though I suppose they could mold or paint the barrel to comply. Still doubt they would try to release the whole figure here.

Oh wait. I suppose they could try a figure-only version where a plug could then be glued into the figure barrel. Like they did with MP Rodimus without the trailer. Still unlikely. :-(

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  9. Zethrofax

Zethrofax Well-Known Member

look the real issue here is not the aesthetics of the toy or an issue of Takara's consistency; it's your outrage over a totally optional purchase as part of a hobby. I can understand that it's not to your taste but you should really choose your audience better. What makes you think posting a vitriolic and overtly negative assertions in what is effectively an appreciation thread is a sensible idea? Do you frequent Steeler's forums and leave only pro Bengal posts?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Zethrofax

Zethrofax Well-Known Member

no one is under the assumption there is universal acclaim for this figure, or for literally anything else ever for the rest of eternity. your assertions aren't going to change anyone's mind or prove that your opinion is correct. just accept that others do like it and are satisfied. if the positive circle jerk is too much for you to bear, then fire up a thread of your own and whip up your own circle jerk of hate.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Smeg

Smeg Well-Known Member

Not a dealbreaker, but I hadn't noticed till you pointed it out. Weird.

12. Bobby Bolivia

Bobby Bolivia Active Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Am I the only one to find this MP starscream really ugly, I mean isnt he one of the most wanted MP\'s out there? Man he looks like shit, I hope we get a new one lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

MP3 was ugly as hell. MP11 is tremendously better.
    I don't know that weird is the word I would use to describe when the most expensive masterpiece figure gets the wrong emblem on it.

14. TattooedRobot

TattooedRobot Functioning Addict TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You know what you are right. Not about the circle jerk thing I have no time that but on your larger point, taken.

15. shadowfall1976

shadowfall1976 The Alpha and the Optimus

Starscream is another topic, welcome to the MP36 Megatron picture thread, where if you don't like what you see, that's cool. Catch ya later the door is over there, back the way ya came in, let yourself out. See ya. ;) 

Is what I would say to people who come just to troll. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  16. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

Awesome photos! Just wish Megs upper torso was cleaner. Certain angles look great while others really don't.

17. dec0y13

dec0y13 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    HA!! BEST PHOTOSHOOT EVER!!! 
    Mad props to the photagrapher! Excelent shoot and way fun!

18. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This figure looks amazing!  I really need to ship my Loot.  He\'s been sitting there since he was released.  

19. papertesseract

papertesseract Member

I love that bot mode. It\'s so beautiful! It\'s easily the best one out of all the new scale MP-style Megatron\'s. That alt-mode on the other hand...yuck. It\'s so panel-y, it looks like battle damage. I guess we can\'t have it all. All the same, bravo Takara! 

20. gjcv1408

gjcv1408 Well-Known Member

those are amazing photos!!! and for those bashing mp-36.. this is not the board for all of you.. theres another board dedicated for those who likes the other version of megatron. but for all mp-36 loving fans.. cheers to takara for a well done MEGATRON!!!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1