TFW2005 Update - 18 new Galleries Online! Masterpieces, Movie, Beast Wars and more!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Today we are proud to present our latest 18 additions to our Transformers Image Galleries. From Takara-Tomy's Music Label and Masterpiece series, to the current Transformers Movie, to Beast Wars, to vintage Generation 2 classics, there's something for everyone!

First up, by Soundwave.CA, we have a gallery of Masterpiece Skywarp and Music Label Spark Blue Soundwave (featuring some shots of Reprolabel's custom decal sheet).
    Soundwave.CA also brings us galleries of some of the latest Transformers Movie toys, with Deluxe Class Dropkick and Wire Tap V20.

Next, Alphie gives us galleries of the 3 inch Titanium Series Movie Megatron, Movie Bumblebee and Movie Jazz, as well as Robot Replicas Jazz and the Movie Christmas Ornaments Three Pack.
    Alphie also gives the War Within's Arch-Villain The Fallen the photogallery treatment with these exclusive images.

Next up are Takara-Tomy's Beast Wars reissues. Check out these galleries of Tigatron and Boldfang / Wolfang, photos by Sol Fury.

Lastly, following on from our last update where we showcased the 1992 Autobot Turbomaster group, this week their archenemies the Predators get the 2005 galleries treatment. Check out pictures of Falcon, Skydive, Snare, Talon, Stalker and Skyquake.

Don't forget to check out the rest of our gallery for images of Transformers from all generations, for Botcon pictures, customs, featured collections, and more, much more than meets the eye (sorry, couldn't resist)

Some sample images:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    Nice pics. BTW, Boldfang's name is actually Wolfang, same as the US toy (though the Wolf part is pronounced like the German "Wolf", not the English "Wolf"). Boldfang is a bad transliteration.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Tigatron and Wolfang look amazing! I can't wait to own them!

4. Rquiem

Rquiem Dutchbot

News Credits:
    Can anyone tell me if you need to take off teh hands off Soundwave during transformation? Are can they be swapped for the other ones that are included like THS01 Mini Prime.

RQ

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    He comes with 2 sets of hands, one with his fists closed and one set open to hold his gun, and they are swappable like the THS.

6. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    I thought his name was Howlinger?

7. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    Huh. Anyone seein' a similarity between Talon and a certain Masterpiece?

8. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    well not a certain masterpiece but yeah, fifteen years ago to said certain masterpiece's original form.

9. Rquiem

Rquiem Dutchbot

News Credits:
    QUOTE]He comes with 2 sets of hands, one with his fists closed and one set open to hold his gun, and they are swappable like the THS.[[/QUOTE]

And during transformation you need to take em off? Or can you keep em on like THS?

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, I picked up on that when I was photographing the guy. Well, on the fact that he was a Seeker, anyway. I never picked up on the fact it was an MP Starscream-ish deco! Good call!

11. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    The original toy released around 1998 was named Howlinger in Japan. This new repaint is named Wolfang.

12. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Great work guys! Each of you did a FINE job on each of these toy gallerys! :thumb 

(SW.ca, as if I didn't want MP-6 and ML SW bad enough . . . you torture me so! Argh!!! :lol )

13. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Dropkicks gallery really needs a pic of him in his ChickenBot mode. with and without guns displayed.