TFW2005 Radicon Spotlight Review - bradforj's Goldbug Upgrade Head

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by sixpointsinspace, Sep 8, 2011.

1. sixpointsinspace

sixpointsinspace Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TFW2005 Radicon Spotlight Review - bradforj's Goldbug Upgrade Head - YouTube

This is the first (technically second if you count fakebusker's WFC thuggers) of my Radicon spotlights - bradforjs's Goldbug Upgrade Head.

He hand makes each one and they are awesome. Color matched to the original hasbro toy but upgraded with a lovely G1 look. He sells them for $12. Check out his Radicon thread on it here and be sure to contact him if you want to get your own;

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/415391-classics-legends-goldbug.html

Make sure and keep an eye peeled as I finish the editing for more Radicon spotlights including maidenjapans awesome Junkion Upgrade Parts as well as a few others.

Thanks for watching :) 

2. kaszal

kaszal Well-Known Member

This is a nice upgrade that improves an otherwise ordinary figure.

I've tried posting on the thread you mentioned but no answer yet. How else can I get in touch with bradforjs?

Thanks

3. kaszal

kaszal Well-Known Member

I got the head, very nice indeed... I'm now selling him to buy other stuff in my collection (my eBay link's below)