TFW2005 Giveaway - 5 PS3 DLC Codes - Round 1

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, Jul 30, 2010.

1. jjlee

jjlee JJ Prime

OOO! DLC Codes

I love this game. Story mode was fun and long ive done much on this game. Just kind of started on multiplayer and i love escalation it reminds me of nazi zombies.

Escalation was really fun for me. It was cool how you can share your points to get stuff. It is hard later on. In escalation i always pick skywarp and air raid. Not that i don't like the rest of the characters.

It was really cool playing through the story mode because of the boss fights and how you actually need to play and not just sit back like on easy games. Fighting Tryticon took me awhile until i found a strategy. Same thing for omega supreme. I hope there will be a next game and i hope you will be able to face Megatron and Optimus Prime.

Online was a blast. Cool maps with lots of detail. It was so cool to see cybertron like this. This is the best transformers game i have ever played in years. If your a transformers fan you must get this game. I hope you guys pick me and if you do thank you!

2. jjlee

jjlee JJ Prime

PLZ!

3. sparkimusprime

sparkimusprime Coffee+Black=Delicious

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Just picked the game up today! So far so good. I like the diversity in characters as well as the campaign. It's got a story to tell on each side which makes it more interesting and engaging for some of us that may have a short attention OOH LOOK SHINY! Not to mention a great deal of detail on the maps. Now I'm ready to take a break from the campaign and dive into the online multiplayer.

4. Logos Minor

Logos Minor Enabler

News Credits:
    I'm mostly entering this because I'm a cheapskate, don't judge me! J/K WFC is a great game, in terms of visual representation, gameplay and story. I have so much fun playing the game, it lets you be those characters you loved as a kid (I'm a sucker for being Prime. What kid doesn't wanna be Optimus Prime?) Being the first game I've actually bought, I believe my money went to good use. The games does have its quirks in multiplayer, but those can (hopefully) be fixed over time. Of course, it is fun when crazy stuff happens, like your scout's main weapon becoming the X12 Scrapmaker!

5. Matrix_holder

Matrix_holder The chosen one.

News Credits:
    this is a great idea for a contest, i am unfortunately working all weekend so am unable to take advantage of this X2 EXP weekend.... i was working the last time WFC had a X2 EXP weekend. I love this game, it is the best of any TF game ever made and is my favourite game this year. I can't wait till the WFC figures come out. Have a great time this weekend racking up the EXP.

6. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I

Feel

A

TRANSFORMER!

I'm not much of a 'gamer' but I haven't played anything this continuously in about a decade, not since gran Turismo or Final Fantasy X. Just mind-blowing how damn cool I feel. :D 

7. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    BAM ZOWIE Free codes

8. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Just some helpful advice.

9. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Let me tell you an epic tale of hope and wonder. I thought that the game looked interesting, something that I might rent and try in passing. Then the demo was released. In a few minutes, I was addicted. I played it for hours and hours and, before the end of the night, I had made my decision. The game would be mine.

The day came and I picked up the game the moment the doors opened. When I got home and started playing, I couldn't stop laughing. The dialogue was amazing and I was having a blast playing as the Decepticons. My introduction to Transformers had been through Beast Wars and the movies. I never got a chance to really see the amazing types of characters existed in the universe.

I like the game because it made me a bigger Transformers fan.

10. samvopni

samvopni New Member

You know what as a fan and as a gamer it finally gave us exactly what we were looking for. For too long transformers games had been poor at best. mind you I've never played the crazy takara one for the ps2 but war for cybertron not only was a great game but it completely brought back my love of transformers I haven't bought a figure since energon, with in the week of war for cybertron coming out, I had bought three new figures and the day after I bought the complete g1 series and now I've bought all the available war for cybertron figures. My level of respect for the game transcends just the video game but as a fan it brings the classic transformers feel to a brand new generation. something that has never and more then likely will never be done again.

11. Flashpoint

Flashpoint Well-Known Member

Big explosions, big guns, big robots, big environments, big characters..........plus they transform, what else could you ask for lol

12. Coldiron

Coldiron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So far I have enjoyed the game but I am not huge on Megatron being so reckless. I expected him to be a little more cunning. I do wish there were more control layout types. It works for me so far but I might be more optimal at multiplayer if I tried out a few other controller schemes. I like the character design, and would like to see more of these figures make it as toys. Some really great designs.

13. Doctor_What

Doctor_What Legend

WFC

Honestly, this game was the best Transformers games I've ever played. It was solid, though it had some repetitive nature to it, that wasn't a problem. The only problem i had, was the life being just a tad to short. On everything else it was great. Also, the online play is insanely fantastic and fun. However the greatest part about this game was the little hints the developers hid in it as references back to the original series. Such as while in the Decepticon prison in the beginning of the level, you pass a smelting tank of sorts. A Decepticon says "Guilty!" and the Autobot says "I will not stand for this mockery of justice!" Clearly a reference to a scene from "The transformers, The Movie" involving the quintessences. Some of the trophies and achievements also made me smile with a huge nerdy smile. Such as, "Brut-a-kiss", or "Target Master", and I believe it was "Devastator would be proud." For that matter, "Grimlock Smash!" was probably my favorite though. It just, was a nice tip of the hat to the fans of the series.

14. ShinHadouConvoy

ShinHadouConvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love this game! As a fan, especially of G1, I get to play with the characters I lover and get to learn something new about them. As a gamer, it is very straight forward, no limitation on transforming and enough problem solving to keep it fun.

15. grayfox

grayfox Well-Known Member

I want that DLC code and here's why:

This game is hella fun. You don't often get the chance to stand side by side with your fellow Autobot or Decepticon brothers trying to survive waves of the enemy faction. Either in story or escalation mode, you get to play with friends and other TF fans and that is awesome. Few 80's franchises are as lucky when it comes to video games. There are so few co-op games coming out these days! That is why I like this game as both a gamer and a fan. A great use of the franchise we love combined with some very good ideas and mechanics. This game could have been a lot worse, my friends!

However true what I just discussed may be, it doesn't change the fact that right now, I'm not 100% enjoying WFC. You see, my friends have the five new characters and four new multiplayer maps found in the DLC and I don't! TFW2005, help me enjoy WFC to the fullest!

16. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

I have to say, I was surprised I would be enjoying the game as much as I do. I was a little afraid it would be a bit thrown together, and while there are a few setbacks here and there it's a pretty nicely crafted game.

The elements of the game I enjoy the most are found in its multiplayer. While the single player elements of the game are solid, it's the ability to take these elements and play them against other people online that sells it. This is becoming more and more the thing we all expect as gamers, but to go head to head as Autobot or Decepticon, finally after all this time, is nothing but pure fun for the fan in us. The Tronesque feel and look of the characters and environments truly takes us to another world, and to be able to run around a map with other players doing whatever is required (which always includes, in some form, shooting up the other team) as a Transformer character that I can make feel like my own is thoroughly rewarding.

I also find War for Cybertron such a great game primarily because it gives us something to build on. I don't feel this property will be stand-alone, or at the very least it shouldn't be. I hope that this becomes a series of Transformer games in which the next one(s) expand on what's already been built. It's the excitement of knowing that since we now have a solid game set in the Transformers world, we can do so much with the sequels. This game makes me feel like that kind of expansion is possible; that it's not just the title of the month. This game makes me want more; it makes me want greater. I hope High Moon delivers.

17. caecae22

caecae22 Fifth Face of Darkness

Twitter:
    i really enjoyed wfc but it was a bit short and the character customization isnt the best but i suppose it leaves room for improvement in a sequel

But overall it was a fun and at times challenging game that i would recommend to any one whether they be a gamer or a transformer fan.
    go get the game now if you havent already. i dare you.

18. grif915

grif915 Nerd

It's no secret that Transformers games have not been good. To put it simply, WFC is the best TF game ever developed. As a fan of third person shooters, WFC is the best TPS I have played in a long time (and I'm not just saying that).

I am completely loving Escalation. The fact that I am able to play as some of my favorite characters is both entertaining and fun. I am quite happy with the character choices available in this mode, my favorite being Slipstream. I am very happy with this game both as a fan of TF and as a gamer. Whether I win a code or not, I am definitely going to be plating this DLC in the near future.

19. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    Why I like transformers:wfc

Why I like it is simple: it's one of the few games my wife let me buy! Seriously, buying games is harder than crapping diamonds around here. My wife actually allowed me to both preorder AND purchase the game! The only reason was coz she loves G1 Prime almost as much as i do. It's tons of fun and it's the rare shooter that even my 6 year old can play since there is no swearing or blood.

20. optimusprime013

optimusprime013 New Member

whoolly primus dlc code for free wow

War for cybertron for me was a realization a transformers game could be done right and allow u to get deep into the game. IT ties so well into G1 and old school fans finally got something they have wanted for yrs i am hardcore tf fan highmoon has won me over good. the game has the potential for greater things specially in multi player i believe it is a great set for maybe a game that can start a whole nother level of gaming maybe based off further into the past of cybertron or maybe in better gaming from beast wars or beast machines nice set up for futues games