TFW2005 Content Update: Customs Gallery Updated 4-12-08

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by REDLINE, Apr 12, 2008.

1. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    TFW2005 and the Radicons are proud to announce yet another Customs Gallery update! This time we bring you 15 more new galleries. These galleries spotlight the works created by AutobotSDG and Don Figueroa.

We regularly update our Radicons Customs gallery with photographs from the very threads in our Radicons Customs and Kitbashes forum. If you want to see your work end up being featured in our gallery in the future, then be sure to post a thread showcasing your work for everyone to see in our Radicons Customs and Kitbashes mini-site. While you're checking out these newest additions, feel free to take a look around at all the other great work already showcased in the Radicons Transformers Kitbashes and Customs Gallery.

Classics Crasher by: AutobotSDG
    Classics Cliffjumper re-done by: AutobotSDG
    Classics Skullcruncher by: AutobotSDG
    Classics Ultra Magnus by: AutobotSDG
    Cybertron TFCC Quickslinger by: AutobotSDG
    Armforce by: DON
    Bludwing by: DON
    Despot by: DON
    Gamma by: DON
    Maraudimus Prime by: DON
    Megatron by: DON
    Monstrocity by: DON
    Optimus Prime by: DON
    Pile by: DON
    Sawtooth by: DON

2. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Nice job AutobotSDG! Now I know what you've been doing with all your spare time!

3. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    These things are great!!! I love seeing these kitbashes! I wish Hasbro came out with something like these so I could buy them.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Surprised that no one has commented on us having Don Figueroa's customs. I'm glad he let us host them, thanks man.

AutobotSDG, glad you got back with me too. The rest of these two guys' stuff will be posted in the next update.

5. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I'll comment on Don's hard work.

While I enjoy seeing his artwork, his scratchbuilt Macromasters Megatron is friggin' AWESOME! It makes me want to try something similar, but with G1 Megatron instead. I dig all of the customs he did and I'd like to thank him for allowing you guys to post them up here for all of us to see. (THANKS, DON!)

I'll also comment on Autobot SDG's work.

Excellent job on the Classics Ultra Magnus! I really like all of the work you've done as well. I believe I saw his Classics Skullcruncher before here, but it's also a very impressive piece.

I hope both of you guys keep up the great work. I'd like to see more from Don Figueroa as well (I just don't know if he's still into any customizing/kitbashing or how busy he is at the moment).