TFW2005 Content Update: 15 New TOY Galleries Online!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gears, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TFW2005 is proud to bring you more toy gallery additions for your viewing or reference pleasure. This update contains 15 new entries! Thanks go out to SydneyY, Cataclizm1, alphie, panzerjedi, and Icespark for shooting these for us. While you're at it, be sure to check out the rest of our toy gallery, or any of the rest of our galleries, which include Wallpapers, Events, Collections, Customs and Kitbashes, Screencaps, Artwork,our "Other" gallery (checklists, movie images, etc), and G1 Techspecs!

Just Click on any of the following links to check out their galleries: Animated Jazz, Animated Ultra Magnus, Animated Activator Starscream, Universe Classics 2.0 Ironhide, Universe Classics 2.0 Silverstreak, Henkei Powerglide - USA Edition, Henkei Onslaught, Binaltech BT-22 Convoy, Encore Megatron, Best Buy Exclusive Robot Heroes Optimus Prime and Cliffjumper, BOSS coffee PVC figures, BOSS coffee Microns, Seawave and Cradon, Micron Legend TRU jp exclusive Bomb and Shot, Micron Legend X-Dimensions Land Military Team, Beast Wars II Lio jr Black Version.

2. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I want to personally thank panzer and Icespark for their contributions, too :) 

3. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Nice stuff. I can't wait to see some of these come out.

4. smangerbot

smangerbot The Holy Zombie Jesus TFW2005 Supporter

cools, i want some of those perspex stands.