TFW2005 Combiner Wars Liokaiser Gallery - EE Order Page Up!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Nov 11, 2016.

1. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Fortress Maximus!

News Credits:
    This. We need a proper Leozack torso.. A Jarguar of some sorts and two new tanks made from the UW Computron Nosecone mold. There. Much better..lol.

2. Spyne98

Spyne98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damn, I wish I waited to buy him.  It would be nice if a third-party company would do something to make the torso a little better. Or give us the proper two boys that are supposed to be there.

3. Markdelg

Markdelg Well-Known Member

Well, that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

• Like Like x 2
  4. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ~Entertainment Earth employee

5. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    god damn it, liokaiser himself looks great but i just don't give a shit about any of the components haha

6. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Statistically, people enjoy 25% of what I say! :D

It's not a "price drop" if the price is going back up TOMORROW. It's labeled as a "DAILY Deal", so one would expect the price to go back.

It's more like a temporary sale, isn't it?

Anyway, me thinks this combiner is too obscure to have sold as well as they hoped. I'm not really familiar with where he's from, personally - except that I'm aware he's from the Japanese TF cartoons, meaning most Americans here would be pretty ambivalent about this combiner. OR, maybe the price just turns people off (ironically, the same people who do pay extra for 3P offerings! :lol ).

I just hope these things are successful enough to make more later. I like the box sets just fine. Much better than having to wait on two separate waves to complete a combiner! :rolleyes2 

• Like Like x 1
  7. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Soleron

Ebay:
    obscurity isn't the issue with him it's the torso. it's just all wrong...it's not even the right components and it just doesn't look good. i'd have settled with a cyclonus repainted as leozack and a legends bot that targetmasters into jallguar....it's not selling because it's not done right.

people know who liokaiser is. you're really underselling the american audience knowledge of the japanase series because you haven't seen them yourself. i own the dvd set for victory and i wanted this to be a good alternative to the 3p liokaiser...but the questionable decision surrounding the torso turned me off on getting him and this price drop isn't enticing enough for me to get him just for the limbs and micron since those are the only parts of this set i'd actually want to own.

8. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's entirely subjective.

I've said several time I think the Sky Lynx mold is the best choice for Liokaiser's torso.

Upward swept wings on chest: check
    Lion helmet: check
    Green and black: check

Yup, everything seems in order.

• Like Like x 1
  9. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Soleron

Ebay:
    that's subjective too and i disagree because 1) it's deathsaurus (or it's supposed to be) 2)it's not at the very least leozack. so it's not in order at all. i can put those colors and that helmet on onslaught it it'll make 2/3 of your acceptable checklist.

cyclonus with a new head and new combiner head as leozack is at the very least a better attempt at liokaiser.

10. IgnikaMarcus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But then you lose out the chest wings that Liokaiser has, so it would look less like him.

11. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He's talking about the combined mode as a whole, not the torso by itself. The sky lynx torso looks the most like liokaiser

12. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Soleron

Ebay:
    well chest wings aren't selling the figure and the biggest complaint has always been his torso.

personally i'd be okay losing the chest wings to gain a leozack

13. IgnikaMarcus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^This guy gets it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I see people brought this thread back and I check the latest posts to see whats going on... and people are bitching. I thought they had moved onto the next Hasbro TF already.

Anyway recently I had been looking into finally getting this guy. I was already sold on the limbs back when he was revealed and as long as the gestalt itself looked liked Liokaiser (it does) I was satisfied.

• Like Like x 3
  15. stad

stad Well-Known Member

Well, the color reference is factual truth, doesn't have anything to do with "gender roles." So, unless you have some sort of firsthand knowledge about what his sister does or doesn't like, it seems like you're pretty far out of line and/or needlessly aggressive here.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Just order LioKaiser for a grand total of $67.99 with free shipping and coupon of $15.00 off!

Let a sore peter, you can\'t beat it!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. FanboyX

FanboyX Playin' hard to get, but I don't understand.

@Ronbot1986 does not appear to have any posting history of inflammatory posts and it's true i've got nothing to go on besides the context of the post itself. I may well have stuffed my foot in my mouth, but again i'll wait until they decide to defend the statement (or not, their choice). The way it reads to me, he thinks this Liokaiser looks like a "toy for girls". If i'm wrong i'll apologize for being soooooo hostile by taking the piss out of his post. I'm human, I don't mind admitting when i'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  18. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's evil!"

News Credits:
    Here's a Leozack.
    Transformers Club Store

He fits on the back.
    [​IMG]

19. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Soleron

Ebay:
    lol well......it tries...

20. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

"Maybe at this Tokyo Fair guys!"
    I think the reason PE didn't do it is because they don't see a market, a first I thought it was because MURICAN GEEWUN! then Gorrira and Jinrai Prime happened as for Takara I think they were out of money for Unite Warriors because Ruination was the only set to have zero original tooling, and
    Hellbat's dead in IDW so they can't unless they resurrect him, use Deathcobra, or resurrect Hellbat and use all seven
    Personally, I don't think POTP was rigged, by Hasbro I did see a lot of people openly admitting to breaking the rules, but now that my Star Saber and Deathsaurus fan girl salt has worn off I think Primal is popular enough that he would have won even if no one cheated.